If neopets wasn't created..

brandongamer

I wouldn't be answering one of your trillion questions. ;)

haha this xDDD

I would probably be procrastinating homework on something else...drawing a lot less...playing guitar/violin a lot more :P

So I'm the only one this affected in kind of a big way?

1. If not for neopets, I would have probably never met a special someone.

2. I would not have the alias "Dojorkan" which is a screen name I now use everywhere and some people know me as.

3. As much as I hate to admit it, i used 2 typ lyk dis b4 i went 2 neopets. I began to use proper grammar and spelling because I often saw people get flamed/bashed for typing like a moron.

Guest Back to December

...you wouldn't be here on this very forum. We are a community, a NEOPETS community. ;) Without the building block, how could we exist?

Makes you wonder sometimes.

If Neopets wasn't created? Well, I'd be creating Neopets. b) And possibly observing the rise of the world's greatest Neopets fansite. ;)

I would maybe have a life. :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Smilies do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That's a new one..."Neopets taught me good grammar." haha :) Awesome.

Ha, yeah. I'm glad I did because it just helps and all around looks more intelligent. I mean I was 13 or 14 or so back then but still...

I wouldn't be waving merrily at Christopher Eccleston in Dojorkan's avatar.

Another Doctor Who fan? :O

There's no way for me to answer that simply. There are a lot of events in my life tied to the friends I met on this forum, which would not have been created had Neopets never existed.

So honestly? I haven't the bloodiest idea.

If neopets wasn't created, well I probably would of found another sight a lot like this one, example a: powerpets.

But if it wasn't for neopets I wouldn't of had a summer that I had a game in common with my brother or we would be playing millsberry. But if it wasn't for neopets I wouldn't have had something to talk about with my friends old crush 2 years ago and she probably still crushing him instead of dating other guys like she has been.

Or I would of just played Sims 2 sooner.