Side Pet: The ray is fired at Geffel...

... and he doesn't change at all :(

The ray is fired at Stunnic...

... and she gains 3 movement points!!!!

The ray is fired at IcyMists...

... and he gains 3 movement points!!!!

The ray is fired at Rawrmmmz...

... and he gains 3 defence points!!!!

Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.

rpp_petpet1.gif

The ray is fired...

... and he changes colour to Sketch!!

Your eyes recover quite quickly after the giant explosion, but that's more than you can say for your Petpet. The Kookith is kind enough to sweep up McFritter for you and you head home.

Do you really want to come back tomorrow?

petpetlab_soot.gif

My pet gained 2 levels and nothing happened to my petpet again. Amazingly, I've been zapping my petpet for about 2 weeks now and it is still the same except for name and level changes.

Pet: The ray is fired at Raliatous...

... and she gains 3 strength points!!!!

Petpet: Increased level.

Side Pet: The ray is fired at Geffel...

... and he loses 2 defence points!!!!

Can I ask for your guys opinions? my Uni got zapped brown today, andf I'm in two minds about whether to keep zapping him.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Silent_Magic

That's what he looks like with a bit of customisation :) so, should I keep zapping or not?

It depends on what you are trying to accomplish with the Lab Ray. If you specifically wanted a painted Uni, then congratulations! You can stop there and keep him that way, and adopt a new lab pet. If you are looking for a specific painted Uni, then you might want to keep zapping, but the next zap could turn your Uni into a Quiggle.

Personally, with my lab pet, I'm just going to keep zapping until I get something that I think is really special. I don't have a goal in mind, but I'll stop when I really like what I get.

The ray is fired at sun_reichardt...

... and he gains 3 defence points!!!!

Petpet: nothing happens.

The ray is fired at Stunnic...

... and she doesn't change at all :(

The ray is fired at Rawrmmmz...

... and he gains 2 strength points!!!!

The ray is fired at IcyMists...

... and he changes colour to Ghost!!

That's just perfect!

My pet changed colour to brown

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Monstrutosity) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure all posts have at least seven words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Can I ask for your guys opinions? my Uni got zapped brown today, andf I'm in two minds about whether to keep zapping him.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Silent_Magic

That's what he looks like with a bit of customisation :) so, should I keep zapping or not?

I have a Uni as a lab rat too, which was initially a shoyru for the avatars and then became a green uni for avatar and then mutant tuskinnany for avatar and then that didn't change and I hated looking at it so I transformed it to a green uni again and now it's a skunk uni, which I think is kinda unique looking, although I'll probably zap it again sometime :P. But I agree with the other posters though, if you like it, keep it!

My pet gained 2 levels and nothing happened to my petpet again. Amazingly, I've been zapping my petpet for about 2 weeks now and it is still the same except for name and level changes.

That happened to me too but went away when I took the petpet off and then reattached it, so you may wanna try that =P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Monstrutosity) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Pet: The ray is fired at Boing_44057...... and he gains 2 defence points!!!!

Petpet: Nothing looks different about Pooky McDroolish but you can sense something happened. It becomes evident later when it tries to climb a tree but breaks off the branch instead. The ray has increased its level to: 9

The ray is fired at pacheco__93...

... and she goes down to level 1 :(

Petpet: nothing again! I might reattach it like you said, samurai361. Hopefully it'll bring me better luck!