The Lab Rays: What happened today?

Ian

Pet: +4 hp AGAIN. I mean I'm not complaining because a gain is a gain, but in the long run its making future training very difficult.

Petpet: I've temporarily stopped zapping my petpet for a while.

Pet - ... and he changes colour to Electric!! (cool)

Petpet - Your eyes recover quite quickly after the giant explosion, but that's more than you can say for your Petpet. The Kookith is kind enough to sweep up Whimple for you and you head home.

(poor thing!)

Pet: ...and he doesn't change at all

petpet: The ray has increased its level to: 2

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Isabel) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post; use the edit button. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Disappointing Results today..

Here are today's results -

Pet Ray: ... and he loses 3 defence points!!!!

Petpet Ray: But... nothing happens. It makes a kind of 'zzrrrppptttt' sound before shutting down completely. The creepy Kookith shoos you away and appears quite angry, so you hightail it out of there before he shoots some miniature laser beam at you or something.

Pet: +4 maximum health points, AGAIN. I hardly get anything from the lab ray anymore, just hp after hp over and over again. Sure it's helping me win battles, but it's also making my training very costly...

Congrats on getting the lab ray Dillon.

Pet: Changes gender. After a long time as a confused female, my pet is finally back to being a male. It's been a while since my pet's last gender change, but last time my pet had one, I had about 4 in the space of a week.

Pet: +3 movement points. A useless stat, but a gain is a gain. Plus a high stat looks impressive on my pet's lookup :P

Hee hee hee!

The ray is fired at Demtoner...

... and he changes colour to Yellow!

Was already that stupid color. <_<

Pet: +2 maximum hit points. This is not helping my attempt to train everything else...

... and he gains 2 strength points!!!!

Woot! Best day Yet!

Typical lab ray zap. My pet gained +4 max HP. I hardly even care anymore, I'll just keep zapping until I need to stop because my pet becomes a great colour or something. Then after that I guess I'll train normally.

Honestly I wish my pet would start gaining a bit of everything else. This consistent gain of hp is getting annoying. It happens a few times every week.

... and he gains 2 maximum hit points!!!!

YEY!

+3 defence points. It's good, especially considering I've been losing stats lately.

I got +2 Strength today. Mostly my stats (except hp) seem to stay around the same level because whenever I get a stat gain I usually lose it soon after. Still, my pet is way stronger than it used to be, it's just that it seems to be taking so long...

@Dill: Unlucky :(

Hee hee hee!

... and he changes gender!!!!

Woot first gender change. XD

+4 maximum hit points for me again today. The void between my pet's level and hp is growing :P

Lol, I'm curious as to why you are sorry? When I said unlucky before, I meant that you were unlucky to have your pet's level sent back to 1. And I'm not complaining about my stat changes, I was laughing at the ever growing gap between my pet's level and hp. It's good to see that I'm starting to get some positive stat changes again, though :D