Underwater Fishing

mxpxrocks222

Is it worth it?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Is Underwater Fishing worth doing?

I'm not sure that it's mandatory to go every day, but for the 5 seconds it takes to click the button - why not?

I've got a few "valuable" things from there, such as a Pike Pike, numerous Broken Bags of Neopoints and Pant Devil Attractors.

I agree with the others, more often than not, you get absolutely nothing. But, it only takes a minute, to fish with all 4 pets, so why not? I've gotten quite a few Bags of Broken NP that sell for a couple thousand.

Definitely. It's free and fast, so why not?

Mostly you get junk, but there are a couple valuable things to get.

Also, considering I do not buy food for my pets to eat, underwater fishing is one of the places I rely on for their free food.

This is probably going to sound weird, but back when I had a classic neohome, I used to fish specifically for kelp.

I had a few garden "squares" dedicated to kelp - red, green, brown, crystalline - and the sea fungus stuff too :)

I am eagerly awaiting the day when TNT converts kelp to Neohome 2.0 :evil:

Sometimes it worth to fish something from the vortex. And the junk is pretty useful to keep valuable items from being stolen or zapped into Pile of Sludge by Dr. Sloth.

I go fishing anyway - it's not like you're paying to have a go at catching something. Besides, not only does your skill keep improving, there's always a chance that you can catch something awesome :D

Exactly :) like i said earlier, totally worth it. and it only takes a few seconds out of your day and each pet can do it on your main

I fish now and then, I don't do it daily simply because I usually can't be bothered.

My fishing level isn't high at all, so I hardly catch anything better than breadfish anyway.

This is probably going to sound weird, but back when I had a classic neohome, I used to fish specifically for kelp.

I had a few garden "squares" dedicated to kelp - red, green, brown, crystalline - and the sea fungus stuff too :)

I am eagerly awaiting the day when TNT converts kelp to Neohome 2.0 :evil:

That's kind of brilliant. It's a cheap but pretty way to decorate your gardens if you do it like that.

When you get to the higher level, you may win a few items that boost your stats and than you can sell... Most of the items you get at the beginning are junk, but since it's free and really quick to do... I think it still wort it... After all, you can eat the fishes '^^

If you ask me, Underwater Fishing probably is worth getting the avatar, and maybe a Flask of Rainbow Fountain Water (or whatever it was called).

But you have to do so every day to pull it off.

I think early on, it's worthless.

But at higher levels, you can get things like the Mysterious Swirly Potion thing that changes your pet into a random LE one.

and other cool things. :D