Unreleased Faerie and Maractite Petpets!

hrtbrk

YAY!!! This is exciting! I was really, really hoping they'd release a Maractite Petpet Paint Brush. I'll have to get the Maractite Dartail for my Camo Flotsam eventually. They'd match perfectly. (She currently has an unpainted Delfin.)

I love both of the Faerie petpets too. But the Dartail is my favorite. :D

Oh, and I really, really want a Maractite Gallion.

Oh my gosh. Maractite is officially one of my favourite colours. If Chelle manages to snag Livvy for me when it purges, I'm totally going to paint me - er, her - Maractite. :yes: And my lovely TDNTwin will find an appropriate petpet with her wonderful petpet matching skills.

I wish Tron or Clu had purged...then it would have been perfect :/ The Gallion is pretty awesome though :D

First of all, Vivies, I love that picture! Second, the Maractite petpets look AWESOME! I can't wait to see more! (Hoping for more pets too...) And what is all of this talk of purging...I'm lost, though I'm not very familiar with board and chat speak... :whistle:

The Maractite pets/petpets are simply gorgeous! :wub_anim: too bad is out of my neopoits range.. which is close to zero.. <_<

Ohh, the Gallion and Dartail look great. I even like the Slorg, although it's fairly simple. Talking about the Maractite, just to be clear.

haha, your kitty image made me laugh so hard people tought I was crazy! haha

sorry! i didn't mean to doble post! I tought my comment would appear below Vivies' one.. :sad01_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

All of the Maractite petpets are very sweet. They've done an amazing job with them. I'm glad they're doing more with that colour as it is an astounding colour. I particularly like the Blurgah and the Gallion.

The Faeries are cute as well, but nnothing special!

Wow. That was quick because the Maractite paintbrush just came out for the Neopets, and now this. They should make a woodland petpet paintbrush because it would look good. ^_^

They are realy cute!!!! TNT is working pretty cool with the new colors...

OMG those Maractite petpets are so adorable and amazing I might join Maraqua in AC VI lol ...

by the way I think team Maraqua must have a new player this year, or paint one of its players Maractite ...