Happy Elephante Day!

hrtbrk

Lawl. I like the transparent elephante. I like how they have to get creative with the color...as opposed to it being super predictable. The intestines weird me out a little bit. :eh:

It's okay. Looks strange.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I loooooove the elephants and elephantes, but aren't they supposed to have a little jewel cap on their forehead??? I used to own an elephante, and it had one. And the new clothes are totally my style. Strange new battledome equipment though.

I didn't notice that the gem is gone !!!

I just checked and it looks some Elephantes don't have a gem like the Tyrannian and the Grey ... weird eh ?

I'm loving the Transparent .. the skull looks great ... and very real ...... the Checkered is meh ......

omggggg battle drums I hope it's not R99 like all other species-specific battle instruments .. this one is another must-have for my gallery :ohno:

WOW!!! I think the transparent elephante is amazing... I love how they draw the trunk, the bone were it begins (that separate it from the skull) is very similar to the ones I have seen in my veterinary practices ^^' (in other animals of course :P)

Lawl. I like the transparent elephante. I like how they have to get creative with the color...as opposed to it being super predictable. The intestines weird me out a little bit. :eh:

Agreed on the creative part. I like the Transparent Elephante's grin and nose.

The transparent Elephante... Is scary as heck! o_O

I understand they are trying to make the bone structure anatomically correct, but oh gosh x'D

The sushi knife is pretty cool, though!

The cloaked Elephante is really nifty, the other one seems...a bit plain.

I don't particularly like transparent, but it does look quite intriguing - I just wouldn't want one!