Dice a Roo?

Mela

I started trying for it probably in April/May? not hardcore though, just every once in a while...I got it June 14th on a lucky game, all level ups right in a row. Dice a Roo is probably the game with which I've had the most luck (have won 6 jackpots, one with the 10x multiplier!) so I can say for sure just to keep playing it...you'll get there! Try playing when the jackpot is higher than ~9k or ~10k - most of my wins have been in the 15k range, so if you start playing when it's already high up, you should have a better chance of winning before your pet gets bored :)

All in all, it just takes some patience, so good luck! :D

I always play until my pet gets bored. You can usually make up more then you spend getting food items from the green, yellow and silver dice. It only took 2 days playing until it wouldn't let me play anymore to hit the jackpot.

I got the avatar winning a jackpot of around 9000 neopoints what i suggest doing is just clicking until you die or go back to the main page because the game is designed to already give you a certain outcome so until you or your pet gets bored and u have the time and a little bit of money just keep clicking. I got it in like a couple days by doing that. good luck :)

It didn't take long. it's one of the first non-clickable avatars I earned. I don't remember how long I tried for it, but if it were a hard one I would have remembered :)

Take it easy, you'll get it soon.

i have been trying for years no, without any luck. but i'm only playing a few times a day. i'll try playing until my pet gets bored, maybe that's the key?

It's luck of the draw. But you will have more of a chance the more you play it...at least it's cheap to play!

I've tried 3 days and still don't have it:(

Don't worry - keep trying. You need to win the jackpot, and that takes luck as it is pure chance. If you keep trying long enough you will get it!

i played for three days until my pet got bored, and lo and behold, i got it!

luckyblumaroo.gifSomething Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Dice-A-Roo' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Im SOOOOO JEALOUS :) :O

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Smilies and quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.