Neopies Start Tonight At Midnight!

hrtbrk

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was surprised at their choices. At time of release, IIRC, it appeared everyone liked the Desert Lutari more than Faerie . :guiltysmiley:

Also voted for the chocolate draik!

Agreed! The desert lutari is so awesome I would definitely have picked that and I almost voted faerie lutari just because lutaris are that awesome but I went with chocolate draik too. The art is just too gorgeous not to.

Got the book 'into the ice caves'

Today I voted for Beautiful Desert Oasis Background and got One Dubloon Coin. Ugh, the Faerie Lutari is catching up on the Chocolate Draik. I feel like people must be voting for it just because it's a Lutari. I don't see how anyone could think that ugly, common Faerie pets is the best. It's one of the worst for that color. Poor Mutant Ogrin is in last place. At least it's more original than the Faerie Lutari.

I voted for the desert oasis background too, and got 'gelert day party ideas' (book). I wonder how long the Neopies are going to go on for still? I've managed to vote every day, as I really don't want to miss out on the special prizes, but it feels like its taking a while, lol.

Very clever, TNT. Very clever.

I voted for second from left. Got a Bottled Light Faerie and they didn't do percentages of who chose which place (1, 2, 3, 4). Sad. I was hoping as much as Spritzie.