Neopies Start Tonight At Midnight!

hrtbrk

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I was lucky! Like Lindsey I got a Ten Dubloon Coin, but for voting Maracite. Now if only the prize for voting everyday is the PB that you voted for!

While I do like that the prizes are random (just say no to deflation, kids!), it would be nice if they were all in the same price/value range. I got lucky today, but I'd prefer to know that every day was going to be as profitable. Plus, I feel bad for the people who go stuck with worthless items. :sad01_anim:

Tonights is Best new game. I choice Neopian Battlefield Legends. (I'm good at it. :P ) And of course, you get to vote on the Pbs again and this time I chose Transparent, my other fav. I got The Curse Of The Pirate Aisha as a prize. (It's a book.)

I voted for Neopian Battles. My next fav would have been kookith game cause its pretty fun even though its simplistic, haha. Anyway, I got a Bri codestone this time.

Also revoted transparent, but maracite is winning by a fair margin atm :X

I voted Maractite and for the games I tried with "none of these" but it doesn`t let me submit that option. I voted Gem Heist; but personally I think the best new game was Island Chef Academy ^^ I realy like that game... one of my favorites.

I got The Bori Gnome Collectable Charm.