Will the plot prizes be up today or later?

whattawiseguy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe not today, but probably sometime next week when TNT is back in the office :)

TNT's not even back in the office till the 3rd. So they'll be out on the 3rd at the earliest, and I doubt even that. My guess is the 4th or 5th, as the news said "as soon as it's 2011, the puzzles will be disabled so that we can tally scores." and they'll need to be sure there's no kinks.

I think we have to wait for about two or three weeks ._.

I remember waiting long for plot prices especially when the plot took so long. (But I'm a impatient perhaps its just my impression^^")

The point counting is automatic run by a script per user, as you can guess there are thousands if not hundreds of thousands who participated in the Plot, collecting all th at data will take a while.

The best bet is that they will be launching the prizes by next week, or maybe the week after depending on a few values.

There are a few national events coming up for Neopia such as Gnorbu Shearing Day etc, so the art team will be focusing on those also.

I'm hoping that everyone who participated gets a cool site theme, as those have been rewarded for the last few plots.

site theme would be nice but im hoping since i capped 6 of the opponents and completed 24 of the 30 achievements that ill be able to afford a top prize, and im hoping there will be a good weapon available

I'm a little sad I likely won't be able to get anything too good since I missed a lot of the earlier battles. I only got the last two battle-related plot areas and I could only cap one monster. Here's hoping I suppose.

I missed the entire Brightvale battle and didn't have time to cap the Shattered Plain so I'm in a bad spot as well. Though I don't think many Neopians capped the second or third battle anyways, the specters were pretty strong.

well during the first fight i was still training pretty hard but i only got the minnion capped, during the second battle i was trained more and i capped the minion again, but i dont think i capped any of the others, during the thrid wave i capped four of the enemies for a total of six capped out of 18

I doubt I'll be getting top scores, I practically skipped most of the fighting. I fought against the easy monsters, but once it got to the hard ones, I just gave up; Biskit's my only fighter, and she's not exactly well-built to tackle the tougher enemies.

Having said that, I did get nearly all the puzzle achievements, save for 3 - the treasure chest in Nox's Castle, Goo Whisperer and Jack of all Stations (guess who paid a lot of attention to them! :D)

I'm hoping that everyone who participated gets a cool site theme, as those have been rewarded for the last few plots.

I think that and an avatar are guaranteed there.

However, considering there was about a two-week wait between chapters, we shouldn't be too hasty here. Remember, millions of Neopians took part and TNT is about 75-strong.

i got all tasks done except for 2 because of the BD steps. so i didnt cap everyone obviously but otherwise i should still get top or 2nd tier. ive heard that BD parts dont count towards a certain part of your score so as to not penalize people for not doing it so im hoping thats true. and site theme is an obvious thing for participants. hopefully a pb or good BD weapon. and an avatar would be great too of course lol

i got all tasks done except for 2 because of the BD steps. so i didnt cap everyone obviously but otherwise i should still get top or 2nd tier. ive heard that BD parts dont count towards a certain part of your score so as to not penalize people for not doing it so im hoping thats true. and site theme is an obvious thing for participants. hopefully a pb or good BD weapon. and an avatar would be great too of course lol

Ooh I hope so! I didn't have a BD pet so I really didn't get much of the fighting done.

I got all of the puzzles done, except Jack Of All Trades. Getting a good team together was pretty difficult! :P

I'm guessing that the prizes will come out after the Neopies.

Collecting prizes takes a few minutes at most, so school shouldn't really be a concern here. Unless you don't get internet access.

Ooh I hope so! I didn't have a BD pet so I really didn't get much of the fighting done.

I got all of the puzzles done, except Jack Of All Trades. Getting a good team together was pretty difficult! :P

Same for me on the puzzles. I'm hoping that I don't get penalized too much for missing that one Fearless Achievement. I wouldn't be surprised, though, if the top tier is only if you completed all the achievements. I'm hoping I'm wrong.

Announcements