Will the plot prizes be up today or later?

whattawiseguy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typically plot prizes show up ages after the plot finished. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see anything until mid March, honestly. Though it would definitely be cool to get things earlier.

Typically plot prizes show up ages after the plot finished. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see anything until mid March, honestly. Though it would definitely be cool to get things earlier.

RoS the prizes showed up like 2 weeks after everything was done, of course it wasnt quite as extensive as this plot

I didn't do anything in this plot other than the first and last step (with the insults). Do those still count as points? Would I be able to get anything from the prizes?

yeah you will probably be able to get the small prizes, but im not sure how points are tallied up

What do you think that awards the most points, the fights or the puzzles??? I hope puzzles, because I have all the deeds related to them, but since I don't have a good BD pet I only battled a little, and got only the first three battle deeds...

Would accomplishing all accomplishments (except three) guarantee me enough points to shop for a high tier item?

We wont know till the prize shop is released. Hopefully it will just keep in mind the top most tier prize doesn't always mean the most expensive.

I am just hoping for a trophy. I don't care about the prizes though I do enjoy them quite a bit. I'm just hoping for soon so I don't loose my mind in anticipation. Like by friday as soon.

there are more than

183,696,411 user playing neopets

and there are few who work on neopets

and there are many/few who do the plot

so it may take some time

Well, not ALL people on Neopets participated in the plot, and I'm sure a HUGE number of those accounts are idle or sides (there's a max of 4 sides to 1 main, so that's another thing to keep in mind).

Mr. Insane is the only one I know of coding the prize shop, so he's got a lot of weight to carry. The main thing here is to just be PATIENT. Sure, the prizes probably won't all be the best things ever, but we'll be able to say we participated in the final plot of 2010. :)

If i Have to wait until mid march I may just sit here and sob! ;) Oh well, at least daily dare will start soon!

I highly doubt it'll take until mid-march. And maybe they'll give us a humongous surprise and start the Daily Dare on the same day as they open the prize shop. :)

Do you guys think they'll release a paint brush as one of the high tier prizes for doing this plot?

Hmm... I guess if there is a tier high enough (like, they did extremely great job on ALL the steps in the plot) to cover a Faerie paintbrush, I could maybe see it on the extreme-far horizon. But I highly doubt it.

--

As for answering the main question:

No: prizes will NOT be up today. They will possibly be up some time this week, or next. But there is not set date.

Well, TNT said last week in the news that the prizes would be ready by next week, AKA, this week, so if they are to stay true to their word, than the prizes should be ready by this weekend. Hopefully.

Personally, I'm hoping that there is going to be an avatar. I have been very unlucky, I seem to always be away from neopets when there is a plot that gives out an avatar. There are so many retired avatars that I don't have. I'd like to have a retired avatar.

Announcements