Staff Positions Open

Samuel

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if Staff members get paid in any way? Like in neopoints, or their "salary" is just the honor of working at TDN?!

considering they arnt making any money(im sure the google adds on the main site cover near the cost of hosting the site) i seriously doubt they would even consider paying people. im actully suprised tehre isnt a paypal donate button for people wanting to help keep the site up.

Staffers do not, and will not, get paid for running the site. Work is totally voluntary, and no payment is to be expected by any staff.

I'm not quite sure about the stats, but I don't think the Google Ads do cover the site's costs all that well, actually. But because we have an agreement with Google, we can't ask anyone to click on them; it breaks the rules.

And, yeah, TDN's finances are private ;)

If you still have any open postions I would enjoy being just about anything and can do anyhting you need mod, admin, GFX, News, updater, whatever you need.

If you still have any open postions I would enjoy being just about anything and can do anyhting you need mod, admin, GFX, News, updater, whatever you need.

There's only one admin and that's Ian.

Boss, you can apply via the apply for staff page:

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/tdn/apply/

:D Glad I could help!

Thanx im sorry for posting in the wrong place...

I think I have a better chance then you do at least... All you have is lot's of posts and they need skilled professionals like myself as staff members... Not trying to dim anyone else hopes, just telling everyone the facts teehee...

well Boss, they don't just have loads of posts, they have had experience, they been around TDN for longer time, tehy may have earned the trust of the staff (which is a good thing) and most people here are pretty good at HTML, also read somewhere what anime said when we were deciding that some staff are not experst at coding, you mainly need the basics unless your coding something BIG

But not going off topic, when is the trial aps open, or did i miss them??

• 2 weeks later...