Staff Positions Open

Samuel

He can't :P but in a short and sweet version: PM Ian if you have a problem, and we aren't hiring mods :P

Oh no you di'int gurrrl all up here my homdawwgz

MOD EDIT: Please do not spam.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, right, well that's under (confirmed) discussion, and we won't reveal anything, 'cos it's not necessary to. I make a tiny comment and you all nitpick it through xD You'll see it when it happens, thats that.

Heh,nice comeback.. easy ways of getting to know people and what they're like is to lurk..not in a bad sense of course...TBC usually does TNT news...Anime is usually on the Shoutbox and the Off-Topic Board..Mikey has a nice graphics stand...just to name a few...and Chipmonker's like an unofficial staffer. He was recently made mod of the Debates section,which saved it from being archived..

thanks!

Staff Edit;; All posts must be 4 words or more, exclusive of quotes.

Guest Merry HBK Xmas!
Josh you might want to read the rules before applying for staff. XD

Staff Edit;; True, but let's not backseat mod, eheh?

Two birds with one stone, hehe. :D

~ Depends if Ian wants you to :P (I have no idea)

~ Well, yes... your name won't be green and you'll have no mod powers, and you wont be on the Meet the Staff page. If that is you, there is a 99.9% chance you arent staff :P (in other word... yes :) )

People, Ian is probably super busy with the new layout, so probably when it is up and finished (which hopefully is SUPER soon) he shall notify the people who applied and tell them if they are or arn't staff.

"Chill, I invented Chill." < *pokes* movie quote

The staff will start their trials conveniantly when the Beta testing opens for TDN Y2, which should be next week or so. If successful, they'll be announced in due course after the site reopens.

I asked Sam. Wait a bit longer.

waiting waiting, always waiting, :P But coding and perfecting a whole site layout all by yourself while still going to school and living a life must be really busy :P

oh yeah! once i tryed making a layout and coding it, it took FOREVER o_O

oh yeah! once i tryed making a layout and coding it, it took FOREVER o_O

LOL, except I bet Ians layout is way more complicated than yours, with all the scripts and stuff, and what I've heard it's pretty awesome!

^No offense by the way.

As Matt said, it's offtopic, but I have some final points to make;

- Staff will be contacted once beta testing opens, so that they are used to the new admin centre

- They will be on trial for a week

- They are unlikely to recieve moderation powers due to new policy to come into effect later on this year

- Those who succeed the trial will be announced when the site opens for Year 2.

Now, ontopic. If anyone who is currently in correspondence with me regarding Content Team staffing, please get back in contact with me if you'd lik further details - you know who you are. I'll get back to you with more information, and have a word with Ian about how your trial will be conducted.

I'd also ask staff who aren't currently aware of the situation, who have posted above, to refrain from giving information which is basically false. :)

I cant wait! So anyone who applied just pms you and ian?

i thought that it said to do that in sam's post... :S