Staff Positions Open

Samuel

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh,nice comeback.. easy ways of getting to know people and what they're like is to lurk..not in a bad sense of course...TBC usually does TNT news...Anime is usually on the Shoutbox and the Off-Topic Board..Mikey has a nice graphics stand...just to name a few...and Chipmonker's like an unofficial staffer. He was recently made mod of the Debates section,which saved it from being archived..

Around the forums, I lurk everywhere xD On the site, I lurk around, answering emails, editing content, procastinating etc.

Anyway, later on in the year, everything will be changing with regards to staff :)

Good cos we need an anonymous complaints system! I've had issues with some stuff I've seen staff say but never said anything about it cos it wasn't in regards to me lol I reckon if I had said anything I'd be in somebodies bad books and be getting reprisals like in The Godfather LOL! Is this off topic?!

Erm.

Ahhh.

Um yes...I decided not to apply for staff, too busy doing stupid grownup stuff. GAH! Even though I'd be one helluva mod ;) hehehe

If you have any problem's with staff, contact Ian by PM - unless it's him, in which case, contact whichever staffer you feel is best xD But we're (mostly) good, although some staffers do tend to express themselves a little too much.

:) You may be "one helluva mod", but we never accept mod applications, really. We tend to approach those who we feel are best suited to the role, and aren't just being good to get on staff :P And anyway, later this year the way the staff works will be quite intensly changed, so watch out for that. =]