Staff Positions Open

Samuel

Hello,

As you may be aware, staff positions are open for the new year. We're looking at applications, are in the interview process with a few.

The Content team are looking for at least two new writers to join it's ranks. They will be responsible for publishing unique and interesting articles for the site, updating old articles, and general content maintanance.

Also, TDN will - in the new year - be looking to hire Graphics Artists. Whilst the position is only informal at the moment, there are some plans, and anyone who thinks they're pretty good with graphics should contact Ian here (select General/TDN, and cite this topic). He'll contact you in due course, after deciding what will happen with graphics at TDN.

If you wish to apply, make sure you have read our Applications page.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is, digifort.com/idnq. We just want to supply greater guides and maps. Their stuff is a little outdated, so we hope to be better and take advantage.

IDNQ is a wonderful site, so I don't want anyone to think I am bashing it by any means. :P

*cough* Mentioning other sites is frowned upon here, Mikey. Especially ones that are better than us. :|

We've been warned that we, as staff, can't apply ourselves for extra positions. I'd be willing to help out anybody who comes on to our seond stab at a graphics department. (Second time is usually lucky around these parts. Just look at what I co-head. :yes:)

We'd like to point out that it's extremely unlikely that a MS Paint user will get in. The program just isn't professional enough to be able to produce a manipulate dimage of extremely high quality. Adobe Photoshop or Corel PSP are better.

About the graphics department, can you give some examples of what jobs would be required, how heavy the workload is, how often new jobs come up, etc? I'm an artist, and studied design and all that but I'm not sure I'd be able to commit without some idea of what is expected. I don't want to put in an application without being totally sure I can do it

Check out NeoLodge's graphics department, or NNoN's - we're looking to emulate graphics to that quality. By graphics, we mean basically manipulation to produce signs, layouts, whatever.

It really all depends on how well we do with the department. It's only just being planned. PM Ian for details :)

Guest Merry HBK Xmas!
Hang on. . . I don't really know if I should enter. . Who's going to?

I *may* enter, don't know yet. Content Writer.

I already entered. I hope I do well!