Samuel

*wonders* I see the staffers in a cage with me holding the key....wow....lol

that made me really want to be on the staff....*hopes for acceptment*

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, just joking. But cheese unlocking a door? hum.....we'll see about that

They'll make the tip of the cheese the shape of the key (how they know this I dunno), then dry it till it's hard enough, and tuck the cheese into the keyhole to open the door. Sacrifice. Brave. :P

EDIT: By the way, why'd you want to be staffer? To be locked up in the cage with no one able to save you?

Nah, iI just want more power. Thats it. And tat staff board seems very suspicious.

I've got onto Ian, and the successful applicants for now (of which there are two) will start their trial within the next few days, once they're contacted again.. These people won't be announced until after the trial is up, and won't have forum responsibilities - the trial is for the site-wide stuff ;) Trials last a week, so in a week or so you'll hear who's on new staff.

We're still looking at apps, though.

Guest Merry HBK Xmas!
Nah, iI just want more power. Thats it. And tat staff board seems very suspicious.

Hehe, I have seen it before. :D

By the way, why'd you want to be staffer? To be locked up in the cage with no one able to save you?

I like all of the staffers and I would get to see the staff boards *evil grin* But I'm not going to apply. I don't trust myself to take care of things well enough.

I was just rereading this thread..I seemed to miss a few posts :*

Sam I really hope what you said isnt true :P ...i use MS paint A LOT!!!

and my graphics aren't even close to neolodges...maybe I should drop out... :sad02:

I'm looking forward to seeing some new staffers, though I do think we need a better representation of the "older" generation around here! (Those of us 21 and up!! Soooo old hehe) Though I guess since us old fogeys are way too busy with things like work and college and GROWN-UP stuff (T_T) it's harder to maintain a website that gets as much traffic as you guys do. (Still don't know how Jas does it. AND she's married. o_O) I certainly am not up for the job, I barely find enough time to do my dailies and work on the various TDN/TNT plots, much less be in charge of anything. *shifty eyes*

...Go go new staff! >_>

I'm looking forward to seeing some new staffers, though I do think we need a better representation of the "older" generation around here! (Those of us 21 and up!! Soooo old hehe) Though I guess since us old fogeys are way too busy with things like work and college and GROWN-UP stuff (T_T) it's harder to maintain a website that gets as much traffic as you guys do. (Still don't know how Jas does it. AND she's married. o_O) I certainly am not up for the job, I barely find enough time to do my dailies and work on the various TDN/TNT plots, much less be in charge of anything. *shifty eyes*

...Go go new staff! >_>

lol thats why you gotta be like me. im an 'artist' doing random jobs of art, photography jewelry making and chain maille, randomly selling at craft fairs and working on what will be a cosignment site for other artists... interpertation.. i have no real life and mooch off my bf there for im home all day, lol (tho i do plan on getting a 'real' part time job gotta wait to both our cars are legeal again...and i need a new SS card)

oh and i did apply btw buto nly for graphics section, maybe tutorals if they want that kinda thing too..