Names

Kuroida

This kinda spawned from the other "names" thread (hence the same title)

So. Have you ever searched up your ACTUAL name on neo and found anything cool?

Turns out there's someone with the exact same name as me...and she's on a lot too! :P My friend is a purple grundo and my other friend is a green shoyru!

You guys should go try it. It's pretty cool if you find anyone....plus it's a good way to kill boredom :P

My First name is a UC Faerie Xweetok *like!*

My last name is a brown Grundo, and I know it belongs to my brother :P (and also that he lost the password/email to that account :D)

And them combined, is my precious kougra and my username :whistle:

And my middlenames are:

A red Usul *dislike* & an empty account

A Disco Aisha *never thought someone would have this name :O * & a frozen account

my first name is a blue kacheek

my last name is a blue wocky

my "nickname" which people call me in real life is a blue flotsam

there are also users with my first and last names but both are not active for a long , long time

No one else on Neopets has my name combination, but my first name is a Green Wocky, my last is a Blue Bruce, and my middle name is a Blue Aisha.

I didn't think of searching my middle name. My middle name is a Green Zafara.

My first name is a green Acara and the owner is inactive, my middle name is a blue Lupe but the owner is frozen, and my last name is a green JubJub also in an inactive account.

Any combination of my names gives nothing though...

My first name is a Green Cybunny, and also an inactive user.

My middle name is a Green Uni, and also an active user with 11 avatars.

My last name is a Blue Mynci, and also another inactive user.

My first and middle names are a Blue Peophin, and also yet another inactive user.

My first and last names and my full name got nothing.

There's someone on Neopets who's account starts with my First name. I was shocked though, because my first name is spelled differently from the original. They made their account last year, but haven't used it for months. I kinda wish I signed up with that account name now though, ahah.

The girl lives in Brazil, so I know it's not me, lol

So.

My first name is a username, AND a Blue Bori. D': I thought no one else knew of the spelling. Makes me sad, ):

My last name is a username AND a blue Kacheek.

Okay, NOW I'm shocked! My middle name is very very unusual. Doubt many people have heard of it. But my middle name is a username AND a yellow lupe.

Nothing with my full name.

They're all unactive though. I really wish Neopets gave us the option to change our usernames. JUST once. And be able to use the name of an inactive account. All the good names go fast, lol!

Of course, my last name has no results, since it's a really butchered form of my great-grandfather's Russian name and is total gibberish. :P

My username is both my first and middle name, heh, so I can't search that.