Halloween v Lost Desert Hissi

Cornflakes

45 members have voted

1. 1. Paint my Hissi Halloween or Desert?

• Halloween
    • Desert
    • Other (specify in post reply)
    • I want a cupcake!

I am trying to save for a PB to paint my beloved MutableFire, my red Hissi.

I can't decide between LD and Halloween. They both look AWESOME. Cost is not a factor and neither is post-painted pet "value" since MutableFire is one of my permies. Which do you like better, Halloween or Desert? Your opinions are appreciated, thanks!

4.png

or

4.png

?

I'm really having a hard time picking between the two. If it was mine, I'd probably go for the Desert Hissi, but the Halloween one is really awesome looking and rather unique when compared with other Halloween pets. The Desert one, while looking like a cobra, has that very similar look to it.

LOL! Sure, I'm made of np! haha

I can only get one or the other. I have bunches of other PBs to save up for. *sniffles*

I would be torn too if I were you, however I prefered Lost Desert slightly more, because of the colours :)

That's a tough question. They're both pretty epic. I think I'd go with the Halloween one, just because it's so unique and will totally make your pet a [removed]. The only thing about it that I don't really like are the bone/wing things it has going on. Not bad, just weird. But I think the radioactive green eyes and the deadly fangs more than make up for it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words. Acronyms for such words are not acceptable either.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

That's a tough question. They're both pretty epic. I think I'd go with the Halloween one, just because it's so unique and will totally make your pet a [removed]. The only thing about it that I don't really like are the bone/wing things it has going on. Not bad, just weird. But I think the radioactive green eyes and the deadly fangs more than make up for it.

The bones might be a removable clothing that comes with the PB. Hmmmm. I should look into that.

Uh, what's a [removed]? haha

edit: Yep, everything is removable.

Halloween Hissi Skeleton Body Cover

Halloween Hissi Skeleton Gloves

Halloween Hissi Skeleton Helm

Halloween Hissi Skeleton Hind Cover

It looks like this with no clothes:

4.png

Personally I find the halloween one so bloody COOL o.o

The desert one is pretty good too but it looks like all the other desert pets since it has the same colors and what not.

The halloween one on the other hand is pretty special and there's no alternative. Not to mention I think it looks cool both with and without the clothes...

....now I want a halloween hissi....XD

Uh, what's a[removed]? haha

Heh, you should probably look it up yourself, because it contains less-than-savory language. Basically means A Really Rad Person (or in this case Neopet).

Also, that Hissi looks super cool without all the clothing too, so I see it as a win-win either way. X)

Heh, you should probably look it up yourself, because it contains less-than-savory language. Basically means A Really Rad Person (or in this case Neopet).

OHHHHHHH hahaha I'm such a dork :P

As to why I didn't catch that, I plead tiredness. Finals and all.

Oh gawsh, that was probably one of the most difficult decisions I've ever made lololol! I think the halloween hissi is incredibly cool, but I just think that the colors in the desert hissi are really bold and attractive ... D:?!

I know right! Do you see why I'm so torn?? I have been debating this for MONTHS.

I've gotta vote for Halloween. The halloween hissi looks really awesome, with or without the wearables. I feel like the hissi is meant to look intimidating and the lost desert look just doesn't cut it for intimidating when compared to the halloween.