Halloween v Lost Desert Hissi

Cornflakes

45 members have voted

1. 1. Paint my Hissi Halloween or Desert?

• Halloween
    • Desert
    • Other (specify in post reply)
    • I want a cupcake!

I loveeeee the Halloween Hissi.

It is probably one of my favorite Halloween colourations.

I like the ice one as well, since it looks like the Snowager :D

I bought a rainbow hissi morphing potion yesterday. I have no good pet available to morph yet. The rainbow pets are my favourites. b) In the starting post is asked for 'Other (specify in post reply)'. I specified in this post that I prefer the rainbow ones... :*

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. This board is for the discussion of Halloween vs Desert Hissi's.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Edited by dr_gnorbu

Totally hard to pick between those two colors. Over all though I think Halloween is more awesome. But I like darker-creepier things. I love the way the bone things look on the body/face (the wing-hands, not so much but I think you can take those off?).

Totally hard to pick between those two colors. Over all though I think Halloween is more awesome. But I like darker-creepier things. I love the way the bone things look on the body/face (the wing-hands, not so much but I think you can take those off?).

-nod- They are, in fact, removable.

And I like creepy pets. :)

hi

with the both I prefer Halloween, but ultimately elected few other, because with my Hissi I want to convert a mutant, for two reasons, by the avatar, and because I have always given the impression that they are 2 for the price of one xDDDDD .

Greetings.