The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 14

hrtbrk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh it's far beyond epic. And the artwork is great, they've really surpassed themselves with this whole storyline. I've always liked a nice betrayal twist in a story, makes me all tingly. :D

I wonder what Hanso's planning...

Ok, I'm sold. This is the best plot I've ever been a part of, especially if it ends the way I want it to.

Xandra makes very valid points regarding the Faeries in this chapter, and wholeheartedly agree that Neopets should rule Neopia. I mean, it's NEOpia, and it should be run by NEOpets.

As some people would say, "he's faking it." Hanso is just going along with this so he can go double-agent on Xandra.

Despite that fact, I hope we can choose sides in this like we did with the Meridell plot (even though it forced us on one side in the end anyway) because I'm on Xandra's side. Faeries should be allowed to exist, but not rule, mwahaha.

As some people would say, "he's faking it." Hanso is just going along with this so he can go double-agent on Xandra.

Yeah, it's rather obvious that he's going to pull a trick. And we'll get the happy ending that I'm so sick of.

I've spent more than enough years playing a roguish character in a number of role-playing games. Hanso is undoubtedly playing along with Xandra so that he can double-cross her later. If not, he's a terrible thief.

Hanso tricks Xandra, then everyone congratulates Hanso, Brynn announces her love for Hanso, and the story ends happily ever after.

....I'm totally just guessing, but that's how I call the end being :P

Hanso tricks Xandra, then everyone congratulates Hanso, Brynn announces her love for Hanso, and the story ends happily ever after.

....I'm totally just guessing, but that's how I call the end being :P

Well, it seems like Brynn already almost confessed her love. "Hanso, No! I L--" She just never got to finish it.

You forgot a piece:

And then several people whom were tired of happy endings go into a riot, and CAV leads them as they storm through TNT HQ demanding that they try a different kind of ending for a change.

You forgot a piece:

And then several people whom were tired of happy endings go into a riot, and CAV leads them as they storm through TNT HQ demanding that they try a different kind of ending for a change.

I agree. Seriuosly. Happy endings are on my last nerve these days. Though some times its pretty cool. Not always. But then again if things go bad and the faeires stay stone then I wont be able to try to get the avatars for their quests for the forgotten blue plushie one T_T Lol

And on a side note, how the heck are they going to get a fricking island back into the sky? ......probably magic I'm guessing. Never mind. >_<

Happy endings are alright, but they are used all the time. It's time we get an unfortunate ending for once. I write from time to time, and I usually have sad endings to show that not everybody gets the happy ending that has been done several times before.

And isn't Faerieland destroyed?

I usually prefer bittersweet endings. It's kind of nice to have some parts of the ending be happy, but I like there to be a heavy cost for the happy parts.

Happy endings are alright, but they are used all the time. It's time we get an unfortunate ending for once. I write from time to time, and I usually have sad endings to show that not everybody gets the happy ending that has been done several times before.

And isn't Faerieland destroyed?

Same here when I write. And no idea on the destroyed part ^^

And I agree with you too Masaryk. Bittersweet is awsome.

You forgot a piece:

That could be quite amusing to watch!

I'd be interested to see if they turn this into a two pronged plot with us being able to pick sides or whether we're just going to be along for the ride!

I can't wait for the next part of it to come out...hopefully it'll be early next week...

Well if that ends up as the final outcome, it definitely reflects upon TNT's need for new writers.

That may be true, but we have to remember that TNT is no longer catering to an older crowd as when they started. Kids like happy endings, so I'm guessing there will be a happy ending.

I agree with what someone else said: I think Faerieland will return but be different. It should be interesting!