Games Master Challenge 2010

hrtbrk

Is it just me or do they not change the status to "completed" after you finish 15 qualifying games? I tried three qualifying games after my fifteenth and they remained "incomplete."

Or do they stop counting until the next day's requirement show up?

Yeah. Once you get the 15, they stop being added to the list :) Prevents you from going ahead and completing them all beforehand.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't actually be that difficult if you keep up with it day by day since its cumulative. Meaning one game counted day 1, then 4 new games counted day 2, then 10 new games counted day 3. So you see, it's really not that difficult ^_^

It won't actually be that difficult if you keep up with it day by day since its cumulative. Meaning one game counted day 1, then 4 new games counted day 2, then 10 new games counted day 3. So you see, it's really not that difficult ^_^

You're right, it's a lot easier than I thought it'd be.

I probably thought that way because last year I entered the challenge on the second-to-last day and had to rush all 85 games :X

Snowbeast snackrifice and Hasee Bounce are impossible! I got 35 for the first and 195 for the second, then died...so frustrating, because I got both out of luck so there's no chance of me getting higher than this :(.

Don't give up on Hasee Bounce! It really depends on luck and what doughnutfruits they give you!

Snowbeast takes some practice though. You've got a day and a half - you'll get it :D

Thanks~

I decided to give it another go and got 207 on my third try :). Phantom Organge Shirt Guy whizzed by and gave me 42 points o_O

today's random challenge has problems like crazy. i submited score to ten qualifying games from ten different neopian lands, nothing happened. i started playing qualifying games to achieve the "send score challenge", the random challenge prize got available, but the 'checking' mark is missing, which looks like i haven't completed it. is it just me?

(sorry if it's hard to understand, my english and myself we're very confusing)

ok, everything's just fixed and i think i finnished it, yesss

Four million more to complete the community challenge! I'm really excited to see what is the prize.

Me too! I hope we're able to complete it in time. We're really close. And we have a little more than 12 hours to go.

today's random challenge has problems like crazy. i submited score to ten qualifying games from ten different neopian lands, nothing happened. i started playing qualifying games to achieve the "send score challenge", the random challenge prize got available, but the 'checking' mark is missing, which looks like i haven't completed it. is it just me?

(sorry if it's hard to understand, my english and myself we're very confusing)

ok, everything's just fixed and i think i finnished it, yesss

Mine is doing the same thing on the World Class Gamer challenge. The check mark wasn't there when I went to collect my final prize after finally getting through meerca chase. :S but when i went back after getting some scores in for few other games it was there and now it is gone again. :rolleyes_anim:

MY "issue games" are Meepit Juice Break, and Dubloon Disaster. So I think that maybe this time around I might not be able to complete the GMC. But there is always next year :D.

Though, how I am going to get better at Dubloon Disaster is beyond me, hahaha.

I also cannot seem to get the World Class Gamer Challenge to work. So I am going to play every qualifying game once, and see if I get it then. Because I KNOW I have played one game from at LEAST ten different places more than once. And it still won't give me my prize :(

I also cannot seem to get the World Class Gamer Challenge to work. So I am going to play every qualifying game once, and see if I get it then. Because I KNOW I have played one game from at LEAST ten different places more than once. And it still won't give me my prize :(

I had the same thing happen to me, then I went through and played games I'd never played before, that qualified, then I got it. So I think they have to be games you haven't played yet.

I had the same thing happen to me, then I went through and played games I'd never played before, that qualified, then I got it. So I think they have to be games you haven't played yet.

I see I see. Well, then I hope I have enough games that I have not yet played from enough places to qualify. Otherwise, that would really suck!

Thanks for the tip :)

MY "issue games" are Meepit Juice Break, and Dubloon Disaster. So I think that maybe this time around I might not be able to complete the GMC. But there is always next year :D.

Though, how I am going to get better at Dubloon Disaster is beyond me, hahaha.

For me, the key to Dubloon Disaster is to not destroy the mines. As each one appears, I lure it toward the center and into a clump of other mines without letting them touch. There's a limit to how many appear (9 or 10, I think), and after that, all you have to do is keep them clumped together in the middle of the screen and circle around them, picking up coins. It only gets tricky if a coin appears in the middle (in which case, you have to carefully lure the mines to one side before making a pass to pick up the coin) or if a whirlpool appears (in which case, well...if you're lucky, you survive and can start rounding up the new mines).