Games Master Challenge 2010

hrtbrk

wait. we have to do this by TODAY?! o.o *runs off*

You don't have to do it today. You have until the end to get them done. (This lasts 7 days.)

I've never done a game master challenge, so I have a few questions.

Do we get a trophy at the end? Do we need a certain number of points to be able to get said trophy? What if we don't complete every task of the day?

(Basically, the same questions as a newbie might ask about a plot haha).

There is a trophy. It depends on how many challenges you complete. You can see the trophies HERE.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh well that makes me feel better. And I'm assuming the games get progressively harder :S I don't think I can do this -_-

Like right now. Extreme Herder 2...all my petpets are going INSIDE the hedges and I can't get to them but the dog (can't remember name) can.....how do I get the petpets out of the hedges? o.0

what's wrong with all my games?!?! Like is gadgadsgame SUPPOSED to go so fast that I have no clue what's going on? I swear they're falling at speeds I've never seen before o.o Is this just for the challenge or is my game messed up? o.0 And I refreshed my extreme herder game. Same problem but I got the score. I just let the dog eat those petpets while trying to save the others :P

You don't have to do it today. You have until the end to get them done. (This lasts 7 days.)

There is a trophy. It depends on how many challenges you complete. You can see the trophies HERE.

Thanks Spritzie. I did not see the rules page, so now almost everything makes sense.

I just have one additional question. So the trophy we get depend on how many challenges we complete, of which there are 5 per day, and for a total of 35. I get that.

So what's the point of playing the games on the qualifying games list?

Thanks Spritzie. I did not see the rules page, so now almost everything makes sense.

I just have one additional question. So the trophy we get depend on how many challenges we complete, of which there are 5 per day, and for a total of 35. I get that.

So what's the point of playing the games on the qualifying games list?

Last year, one of the daily challenges was to complete X of qualifying games. It increased each day.

OK. Now I have a noob question. You know in the qualifying games section? There's a column that says "status" and all of them for me say incomplete. How do you change them to complete? o.0 I thought it was just play the games and send a score but I did that for a few of them and the status remains unchanged...

OK. Now I have a noob question. You know in the qualifying games section? There's a column that says "status" and all of them for me say incomplete. How do you change them to complete? o.0 I thought it was just play the games and send a score but I did that for a few of them and the status remains unchanged...

I believe you have to link to the game through here: http://www.neopets.com/games/gmc/index.phtml?sc9ejf2=74339

That is what I did and I got complete.

Spellseeker is the devil, thats the only one I cant beat. 40k was my best and that was out of 20 times playing. I'll have to try again tommorow and see if I can beat it. I even got tips from TNT boards but still couldnt beat it.

That is the easiest in my opinion. Always select numbers, and you are sure to do great at it. I always do low combos first to try and unlock gold numbers for bonus points, but if I can't, I go for the longest chains.

I got all my prizes. I had to disable my ad-blocker and script blocker to accept them though. Most annoying was math's nightmare because I don't have a number pad easily accessible on my laptop so I was really slow into clicking and typing in answers.

I'm confused... 'Day 1' do they class that as the day THEY post it in their time zone? [it was late when they posted it in my time zone]

Or can it still be 'Day 1' in the UK time zone but after 12am there... [Which would be morning here] if this makes sense? Or does it go into Day 2 after 12am their time?

I just wanna know, because I'm up early at the moment, and I wanna go back to bed.. LOL. I don't wanna miss out on a day D:

I'm confused... 'Day 1' do they class that as the day THEY post it in their time zone? [it was late when they posted it in my time zone]

Or can it still be 'Day 1' in the UK time zone but after 12am there... [Which would be morning here] if this makes sense? Or does it go into Day 2 after 12am their time?

I just wanna know, because I'm up early at the moment, and I wanna go back to bed.. LOL. I don't wanna miss out on a day D:

It will always go by Neopets' time. :)

Plus, since it was released at news time, they never gave a full day anyway.

Plus plus, I don't think it matters what day you complete them on, unlike the daily dare.

Barely squeaked in on getting them all in the same day. Phew. Watch tomorrow be one of my worst games. *eyeroll*

Good luck to everyone and if you need help, check the TDN guides!

I cannot believe I missed day 1. How rude of them. When did they release it? At news update time last night? Ridiculous and so mean. :grrr:

You can always finish the challenges after the day they're released. You have up until the last day.

There's no way I'm getting the one for maths nightmare... I'm not that fast at clicking then quickly having to type, D:

What I do is use the mouse with my right hand to click on the bubbles with the problems, then I keep my left had on the 10-key number pad on my computer. It's tons easier for me that way.

For maths nightmare, do division on potato counter and you will get the require amount really easily. Most of the answer are 2 through 8 and even if you only make it though 1/2 of the ones on round one you will qualify since potato counter will multiply by 2.

What I do is use the mouse with my right hand to click on the bubbles with the problems, then I keep my left had on the 10-key number pad on my computer. It's tons easier for me that way.

The key pad at the side or top? I really wish I had one at the side, ): My sister has one on her laptop... why can't I?! LOL

It's not a game I usually play anyway, so I'm like, D: while playing it. I don't mind missing out, it's just a game [:

Is it just me or do they not change the status to "completed" after you finish 15 qualifying games? I tried three qualifying games after my fifteenth and they remained "incomplete."

Or do they stop counting until the next day's requirement show up?