Apple Bobbing

Shadaw the Rampage

You dip your head into the apple barrell, gripping your prize firmly in your teeth. Upon emerging proudly with your prize, you are horrified to see that it's... someone's dentures?! You flail around in disgusted horror until you hit the fence and tumble headfirst over it. Ouch.

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up an item for yourself!

toy_applebob_game.gif

Mini Apple Bobbing Game

It can be found in your inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

You dip your head into the apple barrell, gripping your prize firmly in your teeth. Upon emerging proudly with your prize, you are horrified to see that it's... someone's dentures?! You flail around in disgusted horror until you hit the fence and tumble headfirst over it. Ouch.

While you have your head thoroughly entrenched in a barrell full of musty water that others have been dunking their heads in all day, a member of the thieves guild decides to "relieve" you of some of those heavy Neopoints you've been carrying around.

book_halloween3.gif

Mystery Of Halloween

It can be found in your inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

ay to go! It looks like you've bobbed up an item for yourself!

gif_applebob_shinyapple.gif

Shiny Apple

It can be found in your

- that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

Sorry for the double post here but I can't delete it?

nsp_hantedwoodsreader.gif

Haunted Woods Reader

It can be found in your

inventory

- that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

Oh no! It seems you've had a spot of bad luck, my friend. I guess that's how it goes in life - sometimes you get the apple, and then other times the apple gets you. Don't be discouraged, though... after all, you never know: your next bob could be your best bob! Visit your

inventory to see what you got.

edit: July 2nd

pumpkin_pie.gif

Pumpkin Pie

It can be found in your

inventory

Edited by rainshower

gar_rock2.gif

Spooky Rock

It can be found in your

inventory

spf_dapple_apple.gif

Dappled Apple

It can be found in your

inventory

You lean over the barrel to see what apple looks the best and as you lean over you drop something into the water and out pops an apple right into your forehead. OUCH! You now seem to have Blurred Vision.

foo_appleice_chocolate.gif

Chocolate Ice Cream Apple Lantern

It can be found in your

inventory

I wish this was the Vanilla Ice Cream Apple Lantern instead!

I wish the

spf_spy_apple.gif

Spy Apple

spf_golden_apple.gif

Golden Apple

It can be found in your

inventory

spf_cone_witch_hat.gif

Chocolate Cone Witch Hat

It can be found in your

inventory

gro_pumpkin_lipgloss.gif

Pumpkin Lip Gloss

It can be found in your

inventory

While dipping your head in the cold, murky, apple-filled water, you feel the belongings you were holding in your arms start to slip. *splash* Oh no! Not your Rusty Old Can.

Hm. Saved me from getting rid of it myself! Lol

spf_custom_apple.gif

Customised Apple

nfo_pumpkinroll.gif

Pumpkin Roll

It can be found in your

inventory

nfo_pumpkinroll.gif

Pumpkin Roll

It can be found in your

inventory