Apple Bobbing

Shadaw the Rampage

Oh no! It seems you've had a spot of bad luck, my friend. I guess that's how it goes in life - sometimes you get the apple, and then other times the apple gets you. Don't be discouraged, though... after all, you never know: your next bob could be your best bob! Visit your Inventory to see what you got.

A Snot Pizza Slice. Delightful.

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Green Tentacle Eraser for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Chocolate Cone Witch Hat for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

spf_cone_witch_hat.gif

now if only it was wearable.

You eagerly swish your head around in the water, and finally catch something in your teeth and bring it up. ARGH, you got a mouthful of Spyders! You spit them out in surprise, ending up with no prize at all.

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Yellow Korbat Plushie for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Night Stone for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Pumpkin Pasty for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

bak_pumpkin_pasty.gif

While you have your head thoroughly entrenched in a barrell full of musty water that others have been dunking their heads in all day, a member of the thieves guild decides to "relieve" you of some of those heavy Neopoints you've been carrying around.

LOST: 600 np.

You dip your head into the apple barrell, gripping your prize firmly in your teeth. Upon emerging proudly with your prize, you are horrified to see that it's... someone's dentures?! You flail around in disgusted horror until you hit the fence and tumble headfirst over it. Ouch.

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Witch Hunting Techniques for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

Nothing Today for me unfortunately

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Pumpkin Roll for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

While dipping your head in the cold, murky, apple-filled water, you feel the belongings you were holding in your arms start to slip. *splash* Oh no! Not your Grooming Your Faellie. (which I had literally just got from the Toybox)

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Petrified Apple for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Gravestone Chair for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

For obvious reasons, I was hoping for an Imposter Apple.

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Evil Twin Goatee for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Imposter Apple for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

spf_imposter_apple.gif

I GOT THE AVATAR GUYS! :D

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Imposter Apple for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

spf_imposter_apple.gif

I GOT THE AVATAR GUYS! :D

Don't take this the wrong way, but: I hate you. :P

Hahaha. I totally wasn't expecting it. Random avatars hate me something fierce. :P I still don't have the blasted battledome avatar.

For December 15th:

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Spooky Tree Flute for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

inst_spooky_tree_flute.gif

You eagerly swish your head around in the water, and finally catch something in your teeth and bring it up. ARGH, you got a mouthful of Spyders! You spit them out in surprise, ending up with no prize at all.