Apple Bobbing

Shadaw the Rampage

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Night Stone for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

magic_amuletofpureevil.gif

I just got a Shiny Apple from the Apple Bobbing Tank just now.

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Eau de Korbat for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

Oh no! It seems you've had a spot of bad luck, my friend. I guess that's how it goes in life - sometimes you get the apple, and then other times the apple gets you. Don't be discouraged, though... after all, you never know: your next bob could be your best bob! Visit your Inventory to see what you got.

I got a Worms and Dirt Sundae, which is alright actually - more items for Pack Rat avvie! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Jar of Meepit Eyes for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Baked Pumpkin Bread for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

bak_pumpkin_bread.gif

Is it supposed to look green?

Oh no! It seems you've had a spot of bad luck, my friend. I guess that's how it goes in life - sometimes you get the apple, and then other times the apple gets you. Don't be discouraged, though... after all, you never know: your next bob could be your best bob! Visit your Inventory to see what you got.

i got an worms and dirt sundaegrf_worms_n_dirt.gif

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Halloween Aisha Stamp for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

stamp_hal_aishahal.gif

-----------

January 27th

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Orange Gummy Korbat Tail for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

foo_korbat_yellow.gif

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Spooky Comb for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win

i already have the avvie. idk why i still do this...

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Nightsteed Cake for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

qfo_nightsteed_cake.gif

I got a Spooky Haunted Milk I suppose... Because I want haunted milk.

food_hal_milk.gif

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up a(n) Meowclops Statue for yourself! It can be found in your Inventory - that is, if the Pant Devil hasn't stolen it already. Bwahahahaha! Aww relax, I was just kidding... sort of. Anyhow, be sure to come back tomorrow for another bob. Who knows what you'll win?

statue_meowclops.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I keep getting the one that says "The Neopoints you been saving fell in the water".

That means your nps in bank have all gone?

I get this today: While dipping your head in the cold, murky, apple-filled water, you feel the belongings you were holding in your arms start to slip. *splash* Oh no! Not your Old Rotten Left Sandal.

Luckily I have some junks in my inventory! :rolleyes_anim:

• 1 month later...

Way to go! It looks like you've bobbed up

spooky_chockorbat.gifa(n) Chocolate Korbat Ice Lolly for yourself!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...