waver-LL

ripple-RL

free-RL

Now tell me what I am doing wrong. fahguifadsghuga

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so that pattern does not come from clicking the arm or legs in the same order which you seem to have done but to match the arm or leg with the motion. For example: If the first tendril thing said ripple and when you clicked on left arm, it worked, the next time ripple came up, you need to click left arm again. So if I understand what you typed up there, undulate=RA so on Victor you hit LA for undulate when it should have been RA.

There is a solution to finding the 3 items.

1. Click on the right door.

2. Shout

3. Search the floor

4. Feel for a exit (and then exit on the first tunnel)

Repeat this about 19 times and you should have all 3 items and be back to xandra etc.

This only works for the darkness bit though.

If you notice in my post above though, what worked was LA,RA, LL, RL, RL. every time, just it for some reason "took longer" for Mike and Victor. I am highly irritated from it.

I really think you are not comprehending how they are correlated still but if you got it to work your way, you got lucky.

If you notice in my post above though, what worked was LA,RA, LL, RL, RL. every time, just it for some reason "took longer" for Mike and Victor. I am highly irritated from it.

I didn't work for me. :/

It was easy, but only because I didn't have to fight when my stats clearly suck.

I am STILL trying to do the Goo part <_< I do NOT get it! :grrr:

EDIT: 10 minutes later and I have released two of the Neopets. It's just a guess game. There is no ONE way. You've just got to sit there and guess and guess and guess... :P

EDIT EDIT: 25 minutes later and I have released all 5 neopets! :D Yayyyy!

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Oh man!! I didnt know they wouldn't give you the fearless deed if you were told to restart :crying:

Doc, watch what the tendrils are doing. Then pick a limb. If it doesn't tell you to start over, write down what the tendrils were doing and what limb you picked. That will work every time. You'll make mistakes the first time through, so you'll have ot go through a second time to get the achievement without making any mistakes. Good luck!

Okay, I guess I should try and make the goo procedure as clear as possible:

goo-saving.jpg

When getting pets out of the goo, ignore the order of your actions. I repeat, the order of your actions does not matter at all.

For each thing the goo does there is one limb you can pull to counter it. Well actually, there's more than one limb, but that's not so relevant. Basically what you have to do is find out which limb to pull for each thing the goo does. This will remain the same for all the pets you have to rescue. Once you have all those figured out, just read the page to see what the goo is doing, and pick the limb corresponding to that action. Rinse and repeat.

Unfortunately, that's about as clear as I can make it. If you still don't get it, I'm not sure what can be done at this point. <_<