The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 9

hrtbrk

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Achievement Earned!

You have earned an achievement for completing a hidden task!

How Many Tunnels Must An Ixi Walk Down?

Head on over to your Fearless Deeds to admire your greatness.

I got that achievement after walking through 18 different tunnels.

And I love the Rick Roll neopets did to us ahahaha

By the way, I didn't get the achievement where you have to shout a greeting. I did it on EVERY tunnel I went through and didn't get it. Then on one I kept clicking "Shout A Greeting" about 13-17 times and it didn't work -_-

I have Oscar, Mike and Victor following me. I didn't get them all in the one go (got goo on me and had to start over). Maybe the achievement is awarded for freeing the pet in one go (i.e. getting no goo on you).

I freed Oscar without getting the goo on me and no achievement. I'm thinking you've got to free a couple in a row without touching the goo, or maybe even all.

I read on Neoboards that you get the goo whisperer by saving all of the neopets and not getting any goo on you.. No idea how's that possible.

EDIT:Quote from Neoboards -

This might be the way to get the Goo Whisperer achievement, it just worked for me:

The tendrils undulate slowly = left arm

Waver strangely = right arm

Vibrate gently = left leg

Ripple oddly = left leg

Pulse threateningly = right leg

This worked on the first neopet, I'm going to keep following it!

I freed Oscar without getting the goo on me and no achievement. I'm thinking you've got to free a couple with in a row without touching the goo, or maybe even all.

I've freed 4 people now (I'm outside) and it says "We need to get everyone else up here. Once they're all safe, then maybe we can find a way out of here." but I can't seem to find any more people to rescue.

I got that achievement after walking through 18 different tunnels.

And I love the Rick Roll neopets did to us ahahaha

By the way, I didn't get the achievement where you have to shout a greeting. I did it on EVERY tunnel I went through and didn't get it. Then on one I kept clicking "Shout A Greeting" about 13-17 times and it didn't work -_-

You only get the achievement by shouting when you've found someone to talk to, but then of course you have to shout in each tunnel in order for someone to reply.

I'm still stuck on the three items .. Do I stay in the room with the person saying "Oh! Hello? Please, help me! I'm so scared, I don't know what happened, one moment I was minding my own business, and then one of those awful creatures picked me up..." or do I move to a different tunnel?

This worked on the first neopet, I'm going to keep following it!

Does it say if it gets goo on you? I haven't been reading, just clicking randomly until I free the neopet.

Also, what did that thing mean? Like what each thing meant.

I'M. SO. LOST. lol.

You only get the achievement by shouting when you've found someone to talk to, but then of course you have to shout in each tunnel in order for someone to reply.

Alright thanks... Once we free everyone is there a way to start all over again? Otherwise I missed that achievement because I'm already freeing people lol.

I'm still stuck on the three items .. Do I stay in the room with the person saying "Oh! Hello? Please, help me! I'm so scared, I don't know what happened, one moment I was minding my own business, and then one of those awful creatures picked me up..." or do I move to a different tunnel?

Shout and search the floor in each room then move on to the next tunnel.

Okay so I got them all freed and now I need to combine the items. Is there a trick to this?

It's official, just to let you all know, the only way to get the goo whisperer achievement is to rescue all 5 without having to start over.

@Sakurabelle: Thanks! Going to go try that out! ;)

You're welcome! On another note, are we supposed to find that list of items (not the oil, rag, and stick, but the other stuff) after we free everyone? Because all I'm finding are neopets right now.

No, just pick one rope item, one lens/ crystal item and one stick item. Try to combine them and pay attention to what she says - she gives you clues if you got the right item.

Okay so I got them all freed and now I need to combine the items. Is there a trick to this?