Halloween Sidebar question

Rae

Is it 11:59:00 pm NST? as in RIGHT before it's no longer Halloween?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘TDN Questions’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

I tried that, and then I didn't get it. So I'm not sure if it completely works.

I won't be able to do it this year. Since it's a school night, I gotta be in bed by 11 (EST since I live in NY). 11:59 NST isn't until 2:59 AM here.

Is it 11:59:00 pm NST? as in RIGHT before it's no longer Halloween?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘TDN Questions’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

Yes that's correct. I kept on refreshing around that time and got it two years ago :) Good luck!

I got the Halloween layout just now and its 12a NST, (2am my time). I thought it was supposed to be a layout that you can actually use whenever and change it in your prefs?

I just got it too. Once you get it, you can use it whenever. It's just that you can only actually GET it on Halloween.

Don't be confused! Neopets puts this layout on for everyone, but you won't be able to actually *have* it unless you refresh at midnight on halloween. It will disappear again after halloween, and you won't be able to use it as a site theme randomly, if you don't refresh then ;)

Don't be confused! Neopets puts this layout on for everyone, but you won't be able to actually *have* it unless you refresh at midnight on halloween.

In my case, midnight is 3 AM. And it's a school night. *sigh*

Okay still slightly confused. I hate NST sometimes.

So it's 11:59:00-11:59:59 TONIGHT as in Halloween night. As in one second before it becomes November first?

It was 3 am here and I had a midterm the next day so I couldn't do it -_- Such a pain.