Haunted Faire Now Open!

hrtbrk

Neopets' Haunted Faire is now open! Here you can find a bunch of spooky games, including new daily where you bob for apples. This can give you an apple themed item or send you on a quest for Trick or Treat bags all around Neopia!

hauntedfaire_2010.jpg

What item did you get? What was inside your trick or treat bag?

Having difficulty with your Quest - or don't know where to find your Trick-or-Treat location? Try our Apple Bobbing guide!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a quest that earned me a 'Candy Feast' which I put in the trading post!

I wonder what I'll get tomorrow!

Vanilla Ice Cream Apple Lantern, it seems it's rarer to get an apple from it, and yet apples are the cheapest? Mabye they'll inflate?

They usually deflate during Halloween, but things like Kitchen Quest and Edna's Tower ask for them.

I got a quest which I cannot solve.

Ah, brave warrior. Join us by the fireside! 'Tis a shame; I just finished telling a story about my travels to the Lair of the Beast. I'm sure you would have enjoyed it, which reminds me: when we last spoke, you mentioned you'd been in search of a challenge to demonstrate your courage to the elders. If you were to enter the Lair of the Beast and return with proof of the deed, I daresay that'd do the trick! I certainly wouldn't go without stopping by the Tyrannian Weapons Shop first, though...

I go to the tyrannian weapon shop, and the guy says something (but I forgot what)... Then go to the beast but it doesn't have any effect. I guess I missed a hint at the weapon shop.

I got a quest which I cannot solve.

Ah, brave warrior. Join us by the fireside! 'Tis a shame; I just finished telling a story about my travels to the Lair of the Beast. I'm sure you would have enjoyed it, which reminds me: when we last spoke, you mentioned you'd been in search of a challenge to demonstrate your courage to the elders. If you were to enter the Lair of the Beast and return with proof of the deed, I daresay that'd do the trick! I certainly wouldn't go without stopping by the Tyrannian Weapons Shop first, though...

I go to the tyrannian weapon shop, and the guy says something (but I forgot what)... Then go to the beast but it doesn't have any effect. I guess I missed a hint at the weapon shop.

*I dunno if I am replying correctly or not but:

I got this quest as well, you have to go to Kelp next and then the Lair of the Beast. Hope this helps :)

I got a Lair Beast Tooth Shield! I probably would have liked a Candy Feast better though :yes: Does anyone know how long this Faire will be up???

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

How 'bout them apples? It looks like you've just won yourself a Ghostmallow Smore which you'll find waiting for you in your Inventory. There's plenty more where that came from, so be sure to come back for another bob tomorrow!

*I dunno if I am replying correctly or not but:

I got this quest as well, you have to go to Kelp next and then the Lair of the Beast. Hope this helps :)

I got a Lair Beast Tooth Shield! I probably would have liked a Candy Feast better though :yes: Does anyone know how long this Faire will be up???

Thank you! Got it finished now :) I must have failed to read that next hint..