The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 5

hrtbrk

Chapter 5 of the Faeries' Ruin has been released, where we find out what happened after we unlocked the Hereos from Nox's castle.

faeries_ruin_ch5.jpg

In this chapter, all we have to do is read.

Haha Nox got his ugly face zapped ^__^ Loser. But now we need to find who and what can make another transform into someone else. Killing(don't really know if that is what happened to him) them in the process. Hmmm....

Oh. Oh my. Perhaps this is some villain in disguise? But if so, why would he try to appear as Nox?

OR is this a clone that Nox created at some point that turned against its master?

We shall see... In the meantime, this is very unexpected...

Oh. Oh my. Perhaps this is some villain in disguise? But if so, why would he try to appear as Nox?

OR is this a clone that Nox created at some point that turned against its master?

We shall see... In the meantime, this is very unexpected...

I want to say Nox somehow knows something about the double. He somehow, to me, seemed aware of what was about to happen. If it was just someone in disguise, I think he would have been confused, rather than freaked out.

I sat there for a second, after the last frame, clicking, hoping another page would come up. This is definitely an unexpected turn of events.

Same here!! :woot: I liked this part! it surprised me! I think it was a minion in disguise sent to diversify the attention and waste their time while the leader was stealing more powerful artifacts! :angry:

Lol I didn't expect that, I think the 2nd Nox is the real one and got surprised because he has a double so he'll make him his slave XD and then he will say: "nice you turned all fearies into stone, that is a great power what you have there, lemme teach you more"

But nice turn! I like it

I have a theory that the mirror nox used to turn the faeries to stone somehow created a double of him (reflective properties of the mirror), which somehow became even more evil than the original. Or, it could be a shapeshifting villain like some others have been speculating.

On another chain I seen someone wanting neopets to add a new character to the list of bad guys. I think that prsongot there wish. Peronaly I think this 'other' Nox is some sort of clone similar to Edna's Shadow in the game.

He could also be takeing some sort of transmogrification potion similar to a poly-juice potion if you have watched harry potter..

Just wondering, did anyone else notice the flame inone of Nox's hands as he escaped?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Maybe I should start reading the comics to understand what is going on.. lol. I tend to just look through it for the pictures, I am too lazy. I didn't realize there were two Noxes, and there was a flame at the end? I only noticed a flame from that burning candle with the crystal ball, or what that chapter 4?