Step three

Shadaw the Rampage

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrong area. you cant fight there. thats not even the one person fight page x.x;;; your cant select your pets either

ALERT NEW ENEMY RELEASED!!!!! GO GO GO!

A new, more terrible foe has emerged: Shadow Wraith Brutes! Larger, more vicious, and deadlier than the Shadow Wraith Minions, these new Brutes might turn the tide of battle, unless the heroes are reinforced!

^ http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/tfr/battle.phtml <- source

The news says that a enemy has been released. Has anybody actually seen it yet? It's not showing up on the battledome page, and the kill count on the 'Into the Fray' page is still showing zero for Shadow Wraith Brutes

they dont seem to be active yet... maybe thats a good thing? :P

I appologize if this is the wrong place to post this but I am wondering if anyone happens to have an extra tasty pie, my highest level pet has neoblues and I cant find any tasty pies to heal it for cheaper than 180K neopoints on the trading post. I need to get one to heal my pet so I can fight in the battledome with her for this step in the plot, because although i have a skeith who can beat the shadow minions she is having trouble with even them and I doubt that my skeith will be able to tackle the next batch of monsters that they send out. I am willing to pay if someone has the extra pie just let me know how much you want. Thanks, and sorry again if this is not where I should be posting this.

I dunno! Maybe sneak attack? But ok, here is how I got to it (maybe its a glitch???? If so, does anyone else get this?) I wet to the battledome front page, then, not using the quick links but the link on the bottom of the right hand side, the link that says, One Player-Battledome, then I got to that page. Is it just my page??? The other players that show up are: Shadow Usul, Chia Clown, Fire Faerie, and Plumbeard. But again, this is really odd... but yeah, I'm excited for the shadow Wraith Brutes! Although that will involve more training ~.~;;

I appologize if this is the wrong place to post this but I am wondering if anyone happens to have an extra tasty pie, my highest level pet has neoblues and I cant find any tasty pies to heal it for cheaper than 180K neopoints on the trading post. I need to get one to heal my pet so I can fight in the battledome with her for this step in the plot, because although i have a skeith who can beat the shadow minions she is having trouble with even them and I doubt that my skeith will be able to tackle the next batch of monsters that they send out. I am willing to pay if someone has the extra pie just let me know how much you want. Thanks, and sorry again if this is not where I should be posting this.

Have you tried the healing springs? They are running now :)

I made the mistake during the first wave to kill as many minions as I could. But then we found out that you have to participate in each new wave to get the prize, so now the minions are stronger than me and it's getting hard to get even one kill just to be in the prize pot :(. In case this happened to anyone else, don't kill so many enemies that they get too strong for you to beat later on! Pace yourself, and get at least one kill in each wave :).

@Albireo: Go buy a Poisonous Lollipop. They're like... 3 NP. Feed it to your pet. They'll get something something Tongue. The cure for that is under 2k NP.

oh thats brilliant! why didnt i think of that?

also ya pace yourselfs guys this next round isnt going to be pretty and a lot of newbies are going to stop and get fusterated x.x

Problem is my pet is bloated I keep it too well fed, i have also tried the tea which is the alternate healing item multiple times (6+) without any luck. Trust me I wouldn't be asking on here if I hadn't already tried everything else.

Have you tried Steaming Green Tea? It's cheaper than Tasty Pie. I saw it on a different website, but since I haven't personally tried it, I can't vouch for its effectiveness.

If that doesn't work, you can alway give your pet a different illness. This might sound cruel, but try feeding your pet Poisonous Jelly. If you are lucky (or unlucky, depending on how you look at it), your pet will get sick with Neomonia. However, Neomonia is cheaper to treat than Neoblues. You can buy Medicinal Soap for ~12k, or Warm Green Blanket for ~4000np. Once again, I cannot guarantee the effectiveness of Warm Green Blanket.

Edit: Wow, you guys sure post quickly.

Announcements