Finished all the deeds?

PrudenceShaw

I also completed all the deeds on the day they were released! I was too excited to wait and put them off until later!

You don't really see a score, but the prizes you'll get will be slightly better if your 'score' is better :) For example.. If you completed all of the deeds instead of 1, you'll get a better trophy.

I'm hoping time of completion doesn't effect it, though if it does, I'll still be set, because I've completed them all fairly quickly after release. But it seems so unfair to people not in the US (or our time zones.)

i did them all. i much prefer these types of achievements than the games ones like in the last plot there was :)

and bdw you dnt need to complete the achievements on day of release dw! from the editorial:

For the Atlas of the Ancients plot last year, the top prize was given for completing the task on the day of its release. Does the same apply for the current plot? If the news is out on Thursday NST time and I can only manage to come online after midnight on Friday NST time because of time zones, will it still be considered as the same day? (It is essentially the same day for me.) ~phanmagix1

"Day of" completion is not at all required in order to be eligible for the best prizes. There will be a prize shop at the end, which means you're earning points for your efforts as the plot progresses. We can't tell you how scoring will work, but we will say that keeping up with the story is definitely encouraged. Previous plots with prize shops (like Tale of Woe) will give you an idea of scoring, but things, of course, won't be exactly the same. ;)

i did them all. i much prefer these types of achievements than the games ones like in the last plot there was :)

and bdw you dnt need to complete the achievements on day of release dw! from the editorial:

Thank you for the information :)

I like to take my time, and hopefully it won't be penalized :(

Being a plot addict, I've naturally completed all the deeds so far. :P I didn't do them particularly quickly though - I've been a bit busier than I'd like to be (but then, isn't everyone?).

I don't think the challenges have been especially tough so far, but considering the pacing of the plot I think they're at about the right difficulty, and they're actually pretty fun. :yes:

personally i feel nox's locks wasnt persay easy and it probably eleminated a lot of people who dont have access to tdn or jellyneo {which doesnt exist}

while difficult there at least do able. which was something that was making me mad in AotA was the fact i couldnt beat there games.

-edit- ps if i see any veriation of "clockwork codebreaker" ill pull out my skarrels sword on tnt {and no i dont own it im just being delightfully crazyyyy}