Finished all the deeds?

PrudenceShaw

Heh, yeah, I've always preferred plot steps that aren't tough because of glitchy, CPU-draining games or whatever, but rather provide you with a great challenge because you have to think to figure them out. Like the RoS codes - that was a fun step. :yes:

Heh, yeah, I've always preferred plot steps that aren't tough because of glitchy, CPU-draining games or whatever, but rather provide you with a great challenge because you have to think to figure them out. Like the RoS codes - that was a fun step. :yes:

im loving this battle right now. again waaaaaay better than AotA

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait for the next step to come out so I have been finishing the steps fairly quickly. This is the first plot I have participated in while it was actively being released so I am not sure what to expect. I would try and get everything done for more points. Do a little extra in cases of batttledome and such just in case.

So far I have done exceptionally well. I completed all the deeds. I also managed to get into all the tiers. I am aware that the tiers don't have anything to do with plot score, but I like to feel that it might look better on my trophy later on or something.