TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

I think it's cute, but overused. I've seen the good girl/bad guy relationship all over the place. If TNT keeps that up with the force they have in this one, I'm going to lose my lunch all over the next comic. <_<

please dont otherwise i will at the sight >.<

but i am a little ticked. its been what... 3 - 4 days sense the last plot part? they could of released a small task to do idk a TINY ONE.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. It felt like forever waiting and than its just a short comic. I would have loved another activity and achievments to get. But I am really enjoying the comic so Im not too upset. :laughingsmiley:

I'm thinking it'll scroll. And really, previous plots have moved a lot slower than this one. If it IS going to be short, I'd like them to take their sweet time about it. Plots are fun. So is speculating.

I'm thinking next activity will be something like guiding Hanso through a maze. And there's also speculation on a BD part as well.

My pet is so not good at BD but it would be fun. This is the first "real" plot I have done during it actually happening. I did altador after the fact so all I had to do was follow the steps. I want this one to be long but not necessarily long in between steps :laughingsmiley:

ive read the neoboards. and its being speculated that battle will insue due to this. i think we can ALL expect a huge price in codestones and weapons really soon like. especially with the hidden tower down "technically" theres gonna be lots more people wanting weapons and not as many willing people

rofl wow what a quote. Well i know all of the senior neopets players have been hoping for bd and or war plot so this should make people happy =)

yea the people with million dollar weaponsets. thats fine and dandy but i know ice_blink wont get far due to the fact i have none of my old weapons {i sold my magma blaster at 5million its worth 3 now so im not arguing}

my point is. theres going to be a lot of angry people who cant fight {litterally}

Lol im so pathetic =P my account is 6 years old and Im still using really weak weapons like the astronomy club lol. ah well you will probably get further than me =)

please dont otherwise i will at the sight >.<

but i am a little ticked. its been what... 3 - 4 days sense the last plot part? they could of released a small task to do idk a TINY ONE.

For real, this is ridiculous. -_-' and I agree the whole falling for the bad guy routine is old. *sigh* another couple of days waiting again. How Annoying.

Also, I hope there is no BD fight. My pets aren't bad I guess but I haven't ever done a BD fight nore do I have the weapons or magic really to do anything.

For real, this is ridiculous. -_-' and I agree the whole falling for the bad guy routine is old. *sigh* another couple of days waiting again. How Annoying.

Also, I hope there is no BD fight. My pets aren't bad I guess but I haven't ever done a BD fight nore do I have the weapons or magic really to do anything.

my case and point. your 1 of several million neopets users in that boat. i can hold my own but i know ill lose a lot if that happens. and i would be mad.

Well I hope winning against the space faerie difficulty or harder isnt necessary to complete the plot. I barely beat the brain tree lol. But ill stick with it till i cant anymore. I cant spend any np on weapons though cuz i am saving for my future lovey draik. Im sure that they wouldnt do that though. :worried:

True, at first I was skeptical that Hubrid was the one that turned the Faeries to stone... I mean, if he did that announcement at the beginning, you think the faeries would look up to hear him shouting and not just.. well, carry about their business.

Hmm... you have a point, but I really doubt it's Dr. Sloth.

It always seems that we have our science, and our fantasy elements in Neopets, and they stay in their own 'pockets' (ei- we didn't have any high technology in the meridell plot, but fantastic magic/powers/etc)

i keep saying all we hear is "hubrid nox" from HANSO theres no proof at all that he actually has it. for all we know hanso could be sneaking in to plant the relic in his place to cause a all out war, so that he can unload the other items for more. also i find it suspicious that they didn't force him to tell what acquaintance of his. and how this "acquaintance" found hubrid to sell it to him in the first place. and more importantly how hubrid would know how to turn everyone to stone. OR THE FACT that xandra is the ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE ITEM! and even SHE didn't know that it could do that. i find that highly suspect when even the original owner doesn't know the property's its not asked how she got it, from where, or what it can do. to be fair its said that she didnt know what items were stolen, but then wouldn't it make more sense to go back and um oh IDK find out the magical item that was able to petrify the entire faerie city or send her back to go do it while they tracked him down got the relic?!

i mean common here there's also the fact that there not even trying to cure the faeries per say, there's no one trying to identify exactly what magic was used on them which should be fairly easy considering that'd take a large amount of energy to do in the first place. so they probably could find a spell book to identify the spell!!!

{gets nabbed by men in white coats because i was just diagnosed with WFPTLs, or as its better known, waiting for plot too long syndrome, symptoms include: random clicking on plot comics while shouting "GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO ALREADY!!!!" constant nonstop ranting about how the plot is impractical, which leads to try mouth irritability sore throat angry as the techo face and much much more}

{as im getting wheeled away} "IT WAS JAZAN IM TELLING YOU!!!! IT WAS JAZAN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA {COUGH} x.x water please.

Announcements