TFR General Discussion Board

Gaia

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Claire: Yup yup, it does indeed. The description: "Avoid getting distracted by irrelevant fripperies." :laughingsmiley: I love that last word.

EDIT:

@Strawberri: If you picked up any of the non-green objects, those items (books) should now appear in your inventory.

I'm not entirely sure, Mal. I was diagonally one space from her several times during that round, and actually directly beside her at one point. But I'm guessing, judging from the little icon, that diagonal should do just as well.

I'm not entirely sure, Mal. I was diagonally one space from her several times during that round, and actually directly beside her at one point. But I'm guessing, judging from the little icon, that diagonal should do just as well.

And you didn't get zapped? Haha. Zandra really isn't very bright, is she.

GUYS

This is the General Chat Thread. I TOLD you (edited the first psot and posted myself) that plot STEP stuff does NOT go here. Make a thread per step, just one thread. I'll start thwacking people if the step stuff is not removed from this thread.

I got all 3

Ooh, Shiny!

The Task at Hand

Proximity Warning

by making it out the door 3 times carrying EVERY artifact plus bonus item(s) each time. Bonus items don't show up on a replay if you already got them.

It seems there are 3 starting layouts, one for each of the 3 tasks, so you need to complete each of the layouts.

Xandra can only zap horizontal or vertical, not diagonally, so if she chases you where she has a clean shot, use your turn to step to the side. If you need go get past her, stand still until she moves by clicking on the square you are already on, then move into the line she just moved out of.

Is anyone else like.... HUBRID NOX?!?!?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

When he mentioned Hubrid Nox, I thought, "Huh. Well that was unexpected." But I almost feel like Nox WASN'T responsible for it. Or maybe I've just seen too many mystery shows where the real villain is never suspected until the very end. :P

Oh, by the way, I LOVE Nox's chant. :laughingsmiley: "Chant! Chanty chant-chant! Chantificus chantarum!"

Oh, by the way, I LOVE Nox's chant. :laughingsmiley: "Chant! Chanty chant-chant! Chantificus chantarum!"

I know! I told my husband that sounded like something he would say if trying to recall something like that. :laughingsmiley:

well we also got to consider that hubred nox is also only mentioned by hanso. who claims to of seen him after stealing the artifacts. it is intirely possible that hanso still has the relics and did it himself accidentally but hubred nox took the amulet when he saw what it could do.

he might be telling the truth. but a rouge always leaves out the important details of the crimes hes commited. why give the game away? so its is likely that hubred nox might of been involved but he could also be lieing through his teeth. one thing is for sure. hes technically the main hero sense the plot seems to revolve around hasseo i mean hanso XD {dot hack roots moment there}

I'm a little suspicious of the "There was a blinding light... and then later when I woke up" bit. What happened while he was supposedly passed out? If he WAS passed out, isn't it possible that Hubrid Nox wasn't the culprit and someone ELSE was responsible for stoning the faeries?

what i find interesting is the sequence of events. either hes lieing jazan is lieing or everyone confused.

in order:

hanso steals the relics from xantan {sp?}

hanso walks to the faerie festival

hubred nox supposedly knocks him out.

hanso wakes up and finds the faeries statued.

according to jazan, jazan shows up 1 hour before altador to find hanso looting the statues meaning if he was knocked out he woke up 1 hour before everyone showed up

something else i just thought of. how does 100+ faeries NOT NOTICE A HUGE FAT VILLIAN CHANTING?! thats like the staypuff marshmellow man from ghost busters trying to sneak through manhattan without being noticed!

Announcements