New Loyal User Perk: More Messages!

hrtbrk

In Today's News, TNT hinted that we've got a new user perk to help us keep in touch with our Neofriends. The Neoboards have been busy discovering this:

35 months & younger can hold up to 100 neomails

36 to 38 months can hold up to 110 neomails

39 to 41 months can hold up to 120 neomails

42 to 44 months can hold up to 130 neomails

45 to 47 months can hold up to 140 neomails

48 to 50 months can hold up to 150 neomails

51 to 53 months can hold up to 160 neomails

54 to 56 months can hold up to 170 neomails

57 to 59 months can hold up to 180 neomails

60 to 62 months can hold up to 190 neomails

63 months + can hold up to 200 neomails

tuskaninny_clap_purple.gif

Really? I'm still getting a message at the top of my inbox saying that I can't hold any more than 100.

7 Years. 7 x 12 = 84? So...200 neomails?

Which would be useful if TNT doesn't stop clearing out my inbox! :grrr:

Noog, the message hasn't changed - but if your account is old enough you can get more regardless.

And the deletion is automatic... any messages older than 10 days or so. Or messages older than 3 months in a folder!

Wish I was older in neopets! :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have the possibility for 200, since my account is 100 months old. I find it amusing though, because I never keep messages in my inbox. I'm OCD about clearing it, either by deleting, or organizing in folders.

But I'm just glad they're doing so many perks. It gives me a better chance to have uses for them.

I am still a newbie. :( And I get a ton of NMs! :sad01_anim:

I wish I could give you my inbox. XD My inbox gets cleared out by neo every time it reaches 60 or so.

I wish I could give you my inbox. XD My inbox gets cleared out by neo every time it reaches 60 or so.

Thanks. ;) And oof! I is so sorry. I have way to many junk items sent to me saying that my inbox is full. <_<

I wonder how newbies feel coming to a site where there is all kinds of stuff for older users but not them.

I believe the point of them is to encourage people to stick to one account instead of making tons and moving around. I know I moved around accounts a lot before I found out about avatars. Before it was more about having the best username, now it's about having high counts of things and loyal user perks. I imagine there servers like a few active accounts more than 100 inactive accounts.

(Just so you know, I'm talking 2001-2004 - avatars were around before that, but that's when I discovered them.)

Yea, everyone should just stick to one account or deal with it. Besides, this loyal user perk isn't really a big deal. Oh wow, you can store more neomails. Everyone I know just deletes the neomail after they respond. I know I've never let my inbox go past 10. :/

This really would be more useful if neopets didn't delete neomails when they get to a certain age...I'd quite like the storage but it's pointless when they get automatically deleted...

If only I hadn't ever stopped using neopets for 3 years, I would still have my oldest account and be able to have use of this perk now :D

But I tend to delete neomails rather quickly, so at the same time... it wouldn't really affect me?