New Items: August 2nd - Aug 8th

hrtbrk

There's already a snow faerie stamp, I have 2 of them.

Yes, an item by the name of Snow Faerie Stamp already exists and looks like this:

stamp_snowy_faerie.gif

It goes on the Snowy Valley page in the Stamp Album, while the new stamp goes on the the Faerieland page. I do not know the name of the new stamp, but I would like to find out!

Streams! I've just started decorating my neohome, if I come into some NC I may consider them.

Ahhh...more stamps. Some how I need to chatch up with my album, it's lacking considerably!

Are the streams NC? I didn't know that.

I'm so happy that they are making more things wearables. I spent lots of NPs on items that looked like wearables. :sad01_anim: Also, the river looks pretty, but you would have to buy a lot of them.

Yes, an item by the name of Snow Faerie Stamp already exists and looks like this:

stamp_snowy_faerie.gif

It goes on the Snowy Valley page in the Stamp Album, while the new stamp goes on the the Faerieland page. I do not know the name of the new stamp, but I would like to find out!

The new stamps is called: Snowglobe Faerie Stamp

Definitely loving the new stamps!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at a minimum of 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.