What Game Would You Change or Alter & Why?

carolshmarol

I know it won't happen, but make a flash version of Solitaire. Sometimes it takes soo long for the page to load.

Awesome idea! I love that idea. Same with Pyramids. It really acts strange on my computer sometimes.

Yes, but than you don't get any random events while playing and the slow internet people can't play.

If your internet is slow then it would still be an improvement to loading pages constantly.

I got it guys. A flash Neoquest. Either that, or a Neoquest III in flash.

A stock stock market that relied on what happened, instead of just randomly.

For example: Say the Shop Wizard is getting used a lot. It's stock price would go up. Then say lots of people start using the Trading Post instead. Then the SW stock goes down, and the TP stock goes up.

This would be cool.

Also improve everything about Shenkuu River Rush, mainly the loading times and lag. The game is so lagged, it takes forever to load, and every single time I send my score, it says there's an error.

I want them to do a new version of cheat! and really any other non-flash game. It annoys me to have to wait on the page to reload and then scroll down every single time I click the button. Why not just have the whole game in a popup window? And this goes for ANY game that is currently just on the page including kiss the mortog.

A stock stock market that relied on what happened, instead of just randomly.

For example: Say the Shop Wizard is getting used a lot. It's stock price would go up. Then say lots of people start using the Trading Post instead. Then the SW stock goes down, and the TP stock goes up.

This would be cool.

Yea, but people would probably find a way to abuse this and make tons of neopoints.

I doubt it would turn out well. :-(

Yea, but people would probably find a way to abuse this and make tons of neopoints.

I doubt it would turn out well. :-(

I agree. People will also find a way to hack, and earn millions off of this system. This will also result in much freezing, which will make TNT lose customers.

If your internet is slow then it would still be an improvement to loading pages constantly.

I got it guys. A flash Neoquest. Either that, or a Neoquest III in flash.

I love this idea!

I would change the points-to-NP ratio on many of the games, like Jolly Jugglers. I can never get 1000 NP on that one...

I'd also change Godori, because I don't like how much it depends on luck. I'm not sure exactly how to fix that, but I'd come up with a way.

I would make each petpet in Feed Florg be worth more points, but that's only because I can't get the avatar. ;)

(EDIT 8/14: Ha, I got the avatar this morning.)

A flash NQIII would be awesome, as long as it doesn't go too overboard with the graphics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think they should completely redo invasion of meridell. It becomes almost impossible to win a battle on mission 3 and up. Why is it my 5 guys versus 8 enemies who have better defense than me?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.