I think the new wheels have a cheat!

neoclo

Alright, a few days ago when the Brightville Wheel came out I clicked on the icon of the prize I wanted out of suspicion. Then it gave me the prize to it's left. So I started to test my theory and I always clicked the prize to the right of the one I wanted. And it worked most of the time. Earlier today, I tested it out on the Wheel of Excitement. I wanted 20,000 nps. So I clicked on the light faerie on it's right. Guess what?! I got 20,000 nps and the avatar! When the new wheels come out, i'll test them as I continue to test out the others! I hope my theory is correct. P.S. Please don't tell TNT :D

I just test it and doesn't work at all. I clicked the faerie on the right and give me 500 np, hope this really work because i want the avatar.... and 20k. I will update this response every time i click to track results and see if theory is truth. Let's see if someone else try that. :king:

13/July . 7:33pm Doesn't work.

I just test it and doesn't work at all. I clicked the faerie on the right and give me 500 np, hope this really work because i want the avatar.... and 20k. I will update this response every time i click to track results and see if theory is truth. Let's see if someone else try that. :king:

13/July . 7:33pm Doesn't work.

Weird. It keeps happening to me... :worried:

Maybe it's varied. I had my friend try, and she got 500. Maybe. I don't ALWAYS get it. Just alot.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please use the edit button if you have more to add to something you've posted. Double-posting is not allowed on the forums, and neither are posts with less than 7 words. Thank you. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I clicked on the 20k icon, and all I got was 400. This doesn't work.

Ironically, that'd support the theory.

So do you have to click on the faerie before you spin it or while it's spinning?

Interesting... when I clicked on 20,000, I got 2500. When I clicked to the right of 20,000 this morning, I got 500, which is to the right of 2500. Maybe it's different for different people.

Maybe so. You click on the faerie to spin the wheel. That's how it worked for me... let's try shall we?

I think that i've got it now! You click on the faerie, and you may get 20,000 , 2,500 , or , 500. The theory is still not complete, we need more testing. Any volunteers, please post your results here. Thank you.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If you have something you wish to add, edit your previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Next time it allows me to spin it again (even though the last time I spun it was over 5 hours ago) I'll give this a shot...and tell you what happens.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one having that issue. I spun the wheel at 6:10am NST. It's now been over 12 hours, and it still won't let me spin it again.

Is it possible they've changed it to once a day, but forgot to change it on the page?

You would probably have something to look at on my thread I posted in the Neopets help about the WOE...I will have to try it...Once it quits stealing from me>.>"

I still need the WOE avatar, so I tried clicking the faerie next to the 20K and I got a 1000, better than the question mark :laughingsmiley: I thought it was still broken because it says you can spin every 2 hours, but it would not let me spin again yesterday.

Also, the wheel of knowledge is charging for the free spin :angry: not such a great fix either.