Wheel of Excitement: SAVED!

hrtbrk

How do you get donation prizes? Are they different from the ones that was on that list before?

Also just spun the new wheel, boo for it now being 500np but as usual I landed on the ? but at least this time I got 200 something np instead of like 10np.

Blah! I got 166 np on my first spin. I don't know if I will keep using this wheel, unless it has started giving out Draik MPs instead of Green Uni MPs. Gambling on neopoints just doesn't seem worth it to me.

Thanks a lot for ur sharing.

I will search more for this.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all off-topic links in your signature.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I was going to complain about it being 500 NP, but on my first spin, I got 2500 NP.

EDIT: I donated 25,000 NP to the Mediocrity Wheel and got History of Neopian Wheels.

Woah woah woah! I thought the Wheel of Excitement gave away cheap items. Not anymore, but instead the jacked that price far up to 500 NPs.

I don't know if I'm going to want to use it now.

i still like the wheels even though they increased the price on this one. i like the idea that they give out better prizes and i think right now i will still spin the wheel of excitement. now as to the wheel of mediocrity we'll see. all depends on the prizes and the amount of time it takes to recieve your prize. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with the other wheels around neopia.

Lovin' the new wheel! For the first time I landed on a plus side! I got the 2500. I hope this is going to be the new average.

On my first spin, I got the Fire Ghoul. And 500NP does seem really high. But it does look like even the question mark gives out more NP. I'll continue to spin this. I always forgot to spin it more than a couple times a day anyway.

500 Neopoints sure is alot, but I like this new wheel. It certainly seems likes they 'loosened' it a bit! I GOT 2500 neopoints! I love the new wheel look too :wub_anim:

I don't seem to be able to spin it more than once a day...although at 500np a shot I doubt I'll want to. Once I get the avatar I doubt I'll be spinning this again. It's pretty, but when I'm on my own computer the new wheels are really slow and this is far too steep.