Draik Lair

Spritzie

I went through a website that listed gods/mythological names from tons of different languages and backgrounds. I just searched all the names I liked on Neopets until I found one that wasn't taken that I loved. And her name works with anything.

Woohoo! Food club pulled through today and put 130k in the bank! I'm past 600k now! :D

Plus Tron was awesome and I got a cool shirt with a bowser on it that says "Like a Boss" hahaha :)

hope you guys have been having a great day as well! ^^

OMG I WANT YOUR SHIRT!!! xD I used to love saying that quote after watching it on youtube and got my family into it lolz x3

haha it was at hot topic for $20, you should def get one! :D I'm so excited to wear it! :P

Good idea, Spritzie! :D

Dude, I got 80k from food club! So like 60k profit, but it's still really awesome! :D

Should I see Tron? It looks so awesome, but I'd worry I'd have a panic attack in the middle of it like I did in Harry Potter, lol!

Gratz! :D I'm happy the bets pulled through today for your sake. it's bad to start FC on a total loss day :P

It wasn't terribly suspenseful or scary or anything. Very well done CGI, not very exciting plot lol. But good enough that I feel it was worth it :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not curse in any way. The word has been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hehee, thanks! :D

Yeah. Is it normal to have two bets successful, out of 10?

Then I should see it! I know in HP I knew what was going to happen and that didn't help my nerves leading up to it. I started to panic like five minutes before a snake-filled part xD And Tron is just like.. So awesome. xD

By the way.. Check it! 9% of my total goal! :D

Well she makes her bets generally so that bets win together, Idk how to explain it. But yeah, when we win, it's usually on multiple smaller bets :)

Woohoo! :D Tron is awesome. Come to think of it, I freaked out during the scene with Bathilda Bagshot, and I knew the snake was there, and there was one line that had stuck in my head during the book and it was repeating over and over in my mind. grabbed my friends on either side on me and was i was all shaky and ugh. so yeah i think you'll be fine during tron

Yay!!! Congrats!! :D

Well she makes her bets generally so that bets win together, Idk how to explain it. But yeah, when we win, it's usually on multiple smaller bets :)

Woohoo! :D Tron is awesome. Come to think of it, I freaked out during the scene with Bathilda Bagshot, and I knew the snake was there, and there was one line that had stuck in my head during the book and it was repeating over and over in my mind. grabbed my friends on either side on me and was i was all shaky and ugh. so yeah i think you'll be fine during tron

Yay!!! Congrats!! :D

haha, but hey, at least it's a decent profit. I made like, 60k profit. 60k profit a day.. *calculates on the calculator shes starting to get tired of* if i could manage to get 60k earnings on average per day, that means I'll have my draik in approximately six months! If I work uber uber hard and sell some totally pwnnllating items, maybe I could hatch her on my birthday, June 18th! :D I think I have myself a goal! I just have to shave off 10 days or so. Two weeks would be ideal, but heck xD Now the next thing to do is figure out how to get more epic items.. I managed to sell some of my lab map pieces except for the more expensive ones, that got me maybe 100k ish.

That's the exact same spot I freaked out in! Well it was like a couple minutes before, but you know what I mean, haha. I couldn't even stay in there, and I had my aroma therapy and all that jazz xD Thanks :D

haha, but hey, at least it's a decent profit. I made like, 60k profit. 60k profit a day.. *calculates on the calculator shes starting to get tired of* if i could manage to get 60k earnings on average per day, that means I'll have my draik in approximately six months! If I work uber uber hard and sell some totally pwnnllating items, maybe I could hatch her on my birthday, June 18th! :D I think I have myself a goal! I just have to shave off 10 days or so. Two weeks would be ideal, but heck xD Now the next thing to do is figure out how to get more epic items.. I managed to sell some of my lab map pieces except for the more expensive ones, that got me maybe 100k ish.

That's the exact same spot I freaked out in! Well it was like a couple minutes before, but you know what I mean, haha. I couldn't even stay in there, and I had my aroma therapy and all that jazz xD Thanks :D

Draik eggs might also deflate some more by then, but don't count on that. ;)

Haha yeah xDDD Oh geez, aromatherapy? My panic attack wasn't quite that severe :O I think it was more like an anxiety attack.

Oooh Aitvara looks gorgeous in it! :D Here's Jetalle:

4.png

Doesn't quite match her color...I'm gonna try and play some KQ again so I can work towards that Royal PB for her :)

Thank you :)

She looks cute! I pet it'd look pretty on a Royal Draik, male or female. I think it would look nice with the colors.

I was really excited when I saw the prizes. I hoped they would look good. (I'm going to have to try them on my Shoyru and see if they look decent.)

I agree. Royal Draiks have really stunning colors, though Jet is going to have the Royal boy color :)

My Shoyru can't wear clothes T_T but I think they'd look good on the Shoy body type :D

I love the colors of both, but the female RG Draik is my favorite. (Purple is my favorite color.)

I put them on my Shoyru. This is what it looks like: (For some reason, the clothes won't update onto my lookup, so I have to screen print)

spritzie_snowclothes.jpg

They just don't look as good on her as they do on Aitvara.

Draik eggs might also deflate some more by then, but don't count on that. ;)

Haha yeah xDDD Oh geez, aromatherapy? My panic attack wasn't quite that severe :O I think it was more like an anxiety attack.

Oooh Aitvara looks gorgeous in it! :D Here's Jetalle:

4.png

Doesn't quite match her color...I'm gonna try and play some KQ again so I can work towards that Royal PB for her :)

True.. Let's hope they deflate to 10mil, that'd be awesome, lol! I hope they don't inflate though, that would be just horrible.

Hehe, yeah XD I have full blown anxiety (I take meds for it and all that lovely stuff), so seeing the movie was a gamble xD

She really does look gorgeous, Spritzie! It goes with her colour so well! :)

Ugh, I wish I could play KQ. My computer absolutely *hates* it, though. I used to be able to play it, like right when I first got my laptop, but now.. *shudder* Maybe I could talk my mom into letting me borrow her uber new one for KQ..

Thank you :)

She looks cute! I bet it'd look pretty on a Royal Draik, male or female. I think it would look nice with the colors.

I was really excited when I saw the prizes. I hoped they would look good. (I'm going to have to try them on my Shoyru and see if they look decent.)

Hehe xD

Oh my goodness, that'd go perfectly with them! I wonder what it'd look like on a royal girl peophin..

I agree. Royal Draiks have really stunning colors, though Jet is going to have the Royal boy color :)

My Shoyru can't wear clothes T_T but I think they'd look good on the Shoy body type :D

Are you going to keep Jet a male or are you going to turn her back to female eventually?

Haha, UC shoyru? Lucky! xD

---

I'm experimenting with my meager closet and my Xuq. Today's advent items do kinda look good on her. *shrug*

True.. Let's hope they deflate to 10mil, that'd be awesome, lol! I hope they don't inflate though, that would be just horrible.

Haha, UC shoyru? Lucky! xD

A couple days before I bought mine, Divya found someone selling for 10 million, but by the time I got online, they'd sold it. So I ended up paying 12 million a few days later. <_<

Her Shoyru is Maraquan, so it can't wear clothes.

A couple days before I bought mine, Divya found someone selling for 10 million, but by the time I got online, they'd sold it. So I ended up paying 12 million a few days later. <_<

Her Shoyru is Maraquan, so it can't wear clothes.

Awhh!! That's horrible D: But hey, Aitvara sure was worth it! :D

Ooh, even luckier! I love maraquan pets, maybe I could eventually paint my draik maraquan, maybe. xD

Hehe, I struck.. steel. I have a Garins sword, but I might eventually want it for a BD pet... Should I sell mine for like 90k? There's only one other one on the SW, and its 90k. maybe I could price it at 99k, so the other one sells, then someone else buys mine eventually? Hehe.. I think I do want to sell it, if I want one eventually I can get it after I get a draik.. What do you think?

EDIT: There are some for 47k, darn xD But that's an entire day's earnings, and I think I got the sword for free. o_O

She was definitely worth it, but it was annoying.

I'd sell it. That's what I did with things that I sort of wanted. I figured I could buy it again later if I decided I wanted it.

I can imagine!

Yeah. And that's another thing; I can possibly still manage to earn another 45k today, so that would mean I'm another day ahead of schedule. I'm already like a day or two ahead of schedule, so if I could manage to keep earning 60k a day, I'll be able to hatch her by my birthday! I like that visual, shaving off days.. Hehe. This is an exciting prospect, though!

I also just did the math. If I can get 13mil in 198 days (rounded up from 196 to give a little leeway), and purchase/trade in the exact same day, then I would be able to hatch in EXACTLY my birthday! Creepy! But exciting! :laughingsmiley:

That should be do-able. Just add my list of games to yours. Also, try adding:

Magma Blaster - 140 = 1k

Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers - 280 = 1k

Word Poker - 486 = 1k

So that right there, would add nearly 10k to your daily amount.

That should be do-able. Just add my list of games to yours. Also, try adding:

Magma Blaster - 140 = 1k

Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers - 280 = 1k

Word Poker - 486 = 1k

So that right there, would add nearly 10k to your daily amount.

Hehe, I've got it saved under my notes on my CP here. Hehe. XD

Oh wow! Thanks! this is so exciting, it feels rather do-able, hehe! And my dad just said we're getting out new phones tonight, so I can at least experiment with doing dailies on it in the car and stuff.. Wootness!

Right now I feel bad, because I withdrew 21k from my bank to bet on the FC. Then I'm marching straight off to Games and I'm not leaving for a while xD

How's your saving going? :D

I've gotten about 620k. So I'm getting there. I'm not doing well with working out the math every day.

Suweet! Do you have Excel or something? You could maybe start a spreadsheet where it updates automatically? There's guides on how to do that somewhere but I lost my bookmark to that >.< But yeah, there's a way where all you have to do is change the number in that tile and it all updates automatically, so you could subtract your collat from the ALP from the NP you have, and viola! :D

I love excel, haha.