Draik Lair

Spritzie

There's probably only 4-5 colors I really like. (Faerie, Desert, Chocolate, Maraquan, Camo. And hopefully Maractite when it's released for Draiks.)

If you ever need any tips for NP, just let us know. We enjoy sharing our tricks to making NP. Whether it's our favorite games that have good NP ratios, or tips for other features, like the Food Club (which there's been a lot of posting about recently) and the Stock Market.

I like the baby, chocolate, desert, mutant, pirate, and plushie.

The only other one I would be convinced to get if I *can* actually achieve a basic one is the mutant.

For the most part, I just do some dalies and play a few games a day.

I'm not much for most of the games, though.

I've recently am building up my stock portfolio, though!

Uh, what is the Food Club? o.o;;

Tron Draik? YES PLEASE :)

I'm actually a fan of most draik colors. Desert, pirate, and Royal Boy are my favorites. I'm currently saving up for a royal PB to paint Jetalle with. Only about 1m more to go! :D

Hahaha, Tron Draik xD

I suppose that is why I like the Maractite look so much.

I can't wait to see the new idea they come up with this year :D

I'm listening to the Tron Soundtrack right now hahaha. When they make more Maractite pets, I might have to make some Tron pets...

Hey, hey, I want to join the fun!

One of my dream pets is a plushie draik.

Out of the four dreams I have, this is definitely the hardest to obtain...

It hurts my head just thinking about it :S

*party lights* We have another draik fan, woo!! Plushie draiks are really cute :)

Yeah. It took Spritzie a while to earn Aitvar, and so far it's taken me maybe about a month of hard-core earning to get up to 1.5mil that I have right now. It'll take a while, but it is totally worth it in the end! Like Spritzie said, we'll be happy to help! :)

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement ^^

The plushie draik's colours and stitching are so adorable!

It is very pleasing to the eye.

I honestly don't care for most painted colours of the draik, but the basic design is muy bien.

I've only been around Neopets for a month, sooo...

Haha, it might take me a VERY long time xD

My first quest is to get a Mutant Ixi, which I have 120k towards out of 350-400k.

Heh, I personally loooove the desert draiks; I'm saving up for a desert draik egg right now. Hehe.

Hey, account age doesn't matter! That way you'll have your draik with you for a larger portion of your neo-life than you would if you started from (for example) my account age! :)

Whoa. That only takes 400k? o.o

I like the baby, chocolate, desert, mutant, pirate, and plushie.

The only other one I would be convinced to get if I *can* actually achieve a basic one is the mutant.

For the most part, I just do some dalies and play a few games a day.

I'm not much for most of the games, though.

I've recently am building up my stock portfolio, though!

Uh, what is the Food Club? o.o;;

Dingdingding! I absolutely adore desert draiks. Their wings are so pretty and intricate, and the little wavey things look like hieroglyphs.

I used to do that, and that compared to what I'm doing now.. There's just no comparison.

Personally I suggest finding a BUNCH of games with spectacular ratios and play them. Try and get at least 500 NP per game, but personally any NP is good. If you're wanting to get it ASAP, find how much you can earn a day, and divide say, 13mil by that. That's how many days it'll take you. Just try pushing yourself once you know that. That's my motivation, trying to chop off days and get my draik faster! :)

The food club is a gambling place. If your account is really young you won't be able to bet as much, there are a bunch of guides (but I suggest this one since you're just beginning).

Tron Draik? YES PLEASE :)

I'm actually a fan of most draik colors. Desert, pirate, and Royal Boy are my favorites. I'm currently saving up for a royal PB to paint Jetalle with. Only about 1m more to go! :D

HOLY YES. Dude that would be so awesome!!! I guess Maractite is kinda Tron-ish...

Me too. Pirate is so cute, rogueish! Now i'm considering getting a basic egg, and painting other stuff before I paint desert... What do you think? I don't know if I would want to spend 9mil just for the clothes on pirate, but maybe like royal? I love the earrings (that'd go really well with the customising plans I have for her once she is desert).

Hahaha, Tron Draik xD

I suppose that is why I like the Maractite look so much.

I can't wait to see the new idea they come up with this year :D

True! :D

Oh wow, yes. Another whole year of epic Neopets!!

HOLY YES. Dude that would be so awesome!!! I guess Maractite is kinda Tron-ish...

Me too. Pirate is so cute, rogueish! Now i'm considering getting a basic egg, and painting other stuff before I paint desert... What do you think? I don't know if I would want to spend 9mil just for the clothes on pirate, but maybe like royal? I love the earrings (that'd go really well with the customising plans I have for her once she is desert).

I'm squeeing myself just thinking about it. I'm fangirling so hard you have no idea xDDD

IMO, the pirate egg is the best deal, as the egg is about 15M, (if i recall correctly) which means you save about 4M overall. It really depends on what you want the final base color to be. Personally, I'm not planning on having Jet wear tons of PB clothes unless I get an FFQ (then I'll probably paint Pirate) so it was worth it for me to buy one basic egg, and then paint Royal when I have enough :)

I'm squeeing myself just thinking about it. I'm fangirling so hard you have no idea xDDD

IMO, the pirate egg is the best deal, as the egg is about 15M, (if i recall correctly) which means you save about 4M overall. It really depends on what you want the final base color to be. Personally, I'm not planning on having Jet wear tons of PB clothes unless I get an FFQ (then I'll probably paint Pirate) so it was worth it for me to buy one basic egg, and then paint Royal when I have enough :)

And the disc thingy!!

True.. I doubt I'll go for pirate, I want my dezzie fast xD

I've been playing with DTI.

=53830&objects[]=53901&objects[]=42079&objects[]=53324&objects[]=53325&objects[]=43874&objects[]=44672&objects[]=37495&objects[]=40214&objects[]=43037&closet[]=40052&closet[]=40051&closet[]=40054&closet[]=53764&closet[]=40214&closet[]=49390&closet[]=53328&closet[]=53737&closet[]=40024&closet[]=41956&closet[]=48530&closet[]=38228&closet[]=53830&closet[]=53901&closet[]=42079&closet[]=42077&closet[]=53324&closet[]=53325&closet[]=43874&closet[]=50643&closet[]=44672&closet[]=37495&closet[]=43037"]New year's themed, with glasses

=53830&objects[]=53901&objects[]=42079&objects[]=53324&objects[]=53325&objects[]=43874&objects[]=44672&objects[]=37495&objects[]=40214&objects[]=49412&closet[]=40052&closet[]=40051&closet[]=40054&closet[]=53764&closet[]=40214&closet[]=49390&closet[]=53328&closet[]=53737&closet[]=40024&closet[]=41956&closet[]=48530&closet[]=38228&closet[]=53830&closet[]=53901&closet[]=42079&closet[]=42077&closet[]=53324&closet[]=53325&closet[]=43874&closet[]=50643&closet[]=44672&closet[]=37495&closet[]=43037&closet[]=49412"]New year's theme, no glasses

=53830&objects[]=53901&objects[]=53324&objects[]=53325&objects[]=43874&objects[]=44672&objects[]=37495&objects[]=40214&objects[]=49412&closet[]=40052&closet[]=40051&closet[]=40054&closet[]=53764&closet[]=40214&closet[]=49390&closet[]=53328&closet[]=53737&closet[]=40024&closet[]=41956&closet[]=48530&closet[]=38228&closet[]=53830&closet[]=53901&closet[]=42079&closet[]=42077&closet[]=53324&closet[]=53325&closet[]=43874&closet[]=50643&closet[]=44672&closet[]=37495&closet[]=43037&closet[]=49412"]New Year's theme, no hat (meh)

=38228&objects[]=40051&objects[]=40052&objects[]=40214&objects[]=53325&objects[]=44672&closet[]=40052&closet[]=40051&closet[]=40054&closet[]=53764&closet[]=40214&closet[]=49390&closet[]=53328&closet[]=53737&closet[]=40024&closet[]=41956&closet[]=48530&closet[]=38228&closet[]=53830&closet[]=53901&closet[]=42079&closet[]=42077&closet[]=53324&closet[]=53325&closet[]=43874&closet[]=50643&closet[]=44672&closet[]=43037&closet[]=49412"]Various (dress, no gloves)

=38228&objects[]=40051&objects[]=40052&objects[]=40214&objects[]=53325&objects[]=44672&closet[]=40052&closet[]=40051&closet[]=40054&closet[]=53764&closet[]=40214&closet[]=49390&closet[]=53328&closet[]=53737&closet[]=40024&closet[]=41956&closet[]=48530&closet[]=38228&closet[]=53830&closet[]=53901&closet[]=42079&closet[]=42077&closet[]=53324&closet[]=53325&closet[]=43874&closet[]=50643&closet[]=44672&closet[]=43037&closet[]=49412"]Same as above, gloves

=38228&objects[]=40051&objects[]=40052&objects[]=40214&objects[]=53325&objects[]=53324&objects[]=40054&closet[]=40052&closet[]=40051&closet[]=40054&closet[]=53764&closet[]=40214&closet[]=49390&closet[]=53328&closet[]=53737&closet[]=40024&closet[]=41956&closet[]=48530&closet[]=38228&closet[]=53830&closet[]=53901&closet[]=42079&closet[]=42077&closet[]=53324&closet[]=53325&closet[]=43874&closet[]=50643&closet[]=44672&closet[]=43037&closet[]=49412"]With gloves to match dress!

Anyone like any? I would probably have to try my hand at NC trading for the new year's stuff I think. :P

Hm, i wonder what items I could use for the discs...

Do you already have nc? The feathers SP is retiring soon :O

*ponders*

There should be a printable list of all wearables for anyone who has that much ink. THAT would be awesome. xD Except for the lack of ctrl + F

*GASP*

MUST BUY NC! *runs around screaming* How soon are they retiring?!?!

Are the gypsy girl packs retiring too? D:

You can check in the NC Mall under the Super Sale tab :) And yes, it is also retiring :guiltysmiley:

You can check in the NC Mall under the Super Sale tab :) And yes, it is also retiring :guiltysmiley:

Eeeeewhh.. I'm going to need to pick up a ten dollar NC card or something soon. Uber soon.. or by the 9th apparently xD

Am I the only one that has no clue what you're all talking about when you say Tron? :laughingsmiley:

I need to make my husband get me my Christmas NC cards before the Super Sale is over. I wanted to get a couple more things. I want to get Aitvara some of the Shenkuu Performer items.

Am I the only one that has no clue what you're all talking about when you say Tron? :laughingsmiley:

I need to make my husband get me my Christmas NC cards before the Super Sale is over. I wanted to get a couple more things. I want to get Aitvara some of the Shenkuu Performer items.

TRON: Legacy, and the original TRON movie :D It's one of those cult favorite things xDDD

haha the shenkuu performer stuff is cute!! :) I'm trying to decide what to spend my NC on...originally I wanted the Shenkuu Warrior pack and the Feathers pack, but...I don't really like all the items. xDD And I wanna save some in hopes that the Mischief collection does a cool weapon, or Hanso's jacket xDD

Ummm... is it like, a Sci-Fi movie?

The headdress and outfit look really cute on her. Plus, I have some Shenkuu backgrounds already.

I'm only going to spend a little of my NC when I get it, and save the rest in case something comes up.

Ummm... is it like, a Sci-Fi movie?

The headdress and outfit look really cute on her. Plus, I have some Shenkuu backgrounds already.

I'm only going to spend a little of my NC when I get it, and save the rest in case something comes up.

Yeah. :) Basically, it's about a digital world and digital people xD

The Shenkuu backgrounds are really nice. That's one thing that makes me really want to get the Warrior Superpack, is the bg. Plus the bonus items retrade pretty nicely. But that doesn't really matter cause i only have one box :P

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping to do. The problem with NC is that there's so many buyables i want, I have to stop myself from just buying all the little stuff I like. (SO torn on the Shining Princess stuff, and the caroler sp is nice, but i can't think of who i'd use it for arghhh)

I do okay, because there's not a ton of NC stuff I love.

I have the Shenkuu River Background from before.

mall_bg_shenkuuriver.gif

I'd skip the BG that game with the set. I think I'd only get the headdress and outfit.

Heh, that's kinda what I'm doing for the feathers.. I don't like the BG, and that'll save me what, 100 NP? And then I'm just giong to get the superpack for the gypsy set, and a couple other things.. I'm trying to stick to just stuff that's retiring, hehe. (like the new year's dress xD). I wish I oculd get one of the 20 dollar sets, but this will be my first NC spiel, so I don't think my dad would let me go any further than $10.

Ugh, still waiting on the food club. So bored.. Just playing games non stop gets old! :O

I do okay, because there's not a ton of NC stuff I love.

I have the Shenkuu River Background from before.

mall_bg_shenkuuriver.gif

I'd skip the BG that game with the set. I think I'd only get the headdress and outfit.

I have that BG too. :D I got it and a few others when they were on Super Sale a few months ago. That was my first foray into NC :)

Is there a bg that comes with Shenkuu Performer? I thought it was just the mask, headdress, wardrobe, shoes, and then the bonus sword prop

Heh, that's kinda what I'm doing for the feathers.. I don't like the BG, and that'll save me what, 100 NP? And then I'm just giong to get the superpack for the gypsy set, and a couple other things.. I'm trying to stick to just stuff that's retiring, hehe. (like the new year's dress xD). I wish I oculd get one of the 20 dollar sets, but this will be my first NC spiel, so I don't think my dad would let me go any further than $10.

Ugh, still waiting on the food club. So bored.. Just playing games non stop gets old! :O

Thereabouts, yeah. I think I might just get the Warrior pack then. The feathers pack, while cute, doesn't really go with any of my pets. I might kick myself later, but I really just want to buy stuff i know my pets will wear :P

I have that BG too. :D I got it and a few others when they were on Super Sale a few months ago. That was my first foray into NC :)

Is there a bg that comes with Shenkuu Performer? I thought it was just the mask, headdress, wardrobe, shoes, and then the bonus sword prop

I got it in July, for my birthday. Before the Super Sale. <_< Ohh, I was thinking of the Shenkuu Warrior Training Ground BG. I forgot there were 2 Shenkuu related sets.

Thereabouts, yeah. I think I might just get the Warrior pack then. The feathers pack, while cute, doesn't really go with any of my pets. I might kick myself later, but I really just want to buy stuff i know my pets will wear :P

@the first part::

When was that available? It's pretty, I should try trading for it eventually.

No, no background :( Ugh, I'm debating getting that set now, too. Does it =37837&objects[]=37838&objects[]=37840&objects[]=37836&closet[]=40052&closet[]=40051&closet[]=40054&closet[]=53764&closet[]=40214&closet[]=49390&closet[]=53328&closet[]=37837&closet[]=37838&closet[]=37840&closet[]=37836"]go well with a desert draik? The traditional warrioer kit doesn't go well with her at all, luckily. I wish you could buy like, non-$5 incremental amounts, like with your card. You know?

Hehe, I''m opposite xD Once I get my draik, she's going to be my like, only customisation pet; at least until I paint Xuq royal. And the feather set goes perfectly with Xuq's personality, and actually looks good on her o.o

You mean the Shenkuu River BG? I bought it, full price in July. It went to sale awhile later.

Aitvara is the only pet I put clothes on. Draiks can pull of the clothes. The others can't really. In my opinion.

@the first part::

When was that available? It's pretty, I should try trading for it eventually.

No, no background :( Ugh, I'm debating getting that set now, too. Does it =37837&objects[]=37838&objects[]=37840&objects[]=37836&closet[]=40052&closet[]=40051&closet[]=40054&closet[]=53764&closet[]=40214&closet[]=49390&closet[]=53328&closet[]=37837&closet[]=37838&closet[]=37840&closet[]=37836"]go well with a desert draik? The traditional warrioer kit doesn't go well with her at all, luckily. I wish you could buy like, non-$5 incremental amounts, like with your card. You know?

Hehe, I''m opposite xD Once I get my draik, she's going to be my like, only customisation pet; at least until I paint Xuq royal. And the feather set goes perfectly with Xuq's personality, and actually looks good on her o.o

Well, Jetalle is definitely the pet I've customized the most. My other pets more have a set customization, and I don't change it much :P

Personally, I think almost everything goes with the Desert Draik skin tone. It's very neutral. Same with Pirate :)

You mean the Shenkuu River BG? I bought it, full price in July. It went to sale awhile later.

Aitvara is the only pet I put clothes on. Draiks can pull of the clothes. The others can't really. In my opinion.

Yeah, Draiks are by far one of the best pets to customize. Kacheeks usually look good as well. Four legged pets...well, they usually look kinda weird xDD

Just came up with this idea for Jet, what do you guys think?:

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/575

Only problem is that the shirt is an SP item, although i might end up getting the whole superpack anyway xD Or I could use Hannahs Red Undershirt instead, it has a similar look. :D

Well, Jetalle is definitely the pet I've customized the most. My other pets more have a set customization, and I don't change it much :P

Personally, I think almost everything goes with the Desert Draik skin tone. It's very neutral. Same with Pirate :)

Yeah, Draiks are by far one of the best pets to customize. Kacheeks usually look good as well. Four legged pets...well, they usually look kinda weird xDD

Just came up with this idea for Jet, what do you guys think?:

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/575

Only problem is that the shirt is an SP item, although i might end up getting the whole superpack anyway xD Or I could use Hannahs Red Undershirt instead, it has a similar look. :D

Haha. I just love how easy draiks are to customise, but yet they're also so gorgeous once you've found that perfect combination.

Hehe, why thank you! I agree on both! It's neutral, yet really positive at the same time.. Kinda?

Yeah. And hooved pets, like Peo's, canNOT wear gloves *shudder* And meanwhile, Draiks especially have like, hands that really show off the gloves well.

I love it! The BG is kinda girly if you're trying for that look. Otherwise try for a kind of more wild location or un-tamed if you're trying to show she's not a total girlygirl. XD

Wait.. what? You have the undershirt on there, :laughingsmiley: