Draik Lair

Spritzie

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Jetalle

WOOHOO!!! :D Now I just gotta see if I can get the boots in a 2:1 cap trade or something. along with another buyable.

Thanks guys! :D I'm happy I managed to find a trade tonight :)

Yeah, I'd rather not buy shoes when so many people throw them in cap sales, so i'm gonna try to see if i can trade one cap for two buyables, one being the shoes, the other being some bg...like the winter town one. Idk though. i'm gonna try tomorrow :P

*coughs* Ummmm, go refresh your Neopets screen.

ahhh spritzie thank you!! :D omg you didn't have to do that *hugs* thank you so much!! :)

you totally just made my night ^.^

4.png

Woooo! Completed totally gorgeous look! Congrats Manta!!!

Spritz, I wanna publicly thank you too! I'm about to put the codestone in my shop I think, depends on how the auction turns out xD

--

Edit:

Only 4k away from hitting 1mil for the first time! :D

----

EDIT 2:

Woooohoo!! Hit 1mil!!!! :D

Woooohoo!! Hit 1mil!!!! :D

Congrats!! :D The first mil is the hardest ^.^

Have you ever tried auction sniping? That's a pretty good way to make NPs once you have a bit to spend :)

Awww...You're too sweet! :D *hugs*

Jet and I appreciate it a lot!!! :)

Well I'm getting ready to go shopping with some friends, so I'll talk to you guys later ^.^

Congrats!! :D The first mil is the hardest ^.^

Have you ever tried auction sniping? That's a pretty good way to make NPs once you have a bit to spend :)

Hehe, that's for sure. I'm hoping these next 12 will go uber fast! xD

No? I should try that out though. It seems fun and kinda simple-ish xD

Awww...You're too sweet! :D *hugs*

Jet and I appreciate it a lot!!! :)

Well I'm getting ready to go shopping with some friends, so I'll talk to you guys later ^.^

I think we owe Spritzie a Spritzie-Appreciation-Party one of these days xD

Have fun shopping :D

--

Hehee, just logged into 19k in my shop till! Woo! :D

Now for gaming like crazy and stocks. I'm hoping SWNC is still at 15 or up to 16 so I could buy another 1000! And I still have until January 3rd of all-day games. *excitement* xD

I go through that every month with Sutek's Tomb. One month, it's 2100 to get 1k. The next, 8000. Then it's back to 2100, then back to 8000. I can get to 8k, but it takes so much time, it's not worth it.

I hope the ratio pet page is updated so I can get a better idea of what games to play. (I usually check my favorites myself when they first change.)

I go through that every month with Sutek's Tomb. One month, it's 2100 to get 1k. The next, 8000. Then it's back to 2100, then back to 8000. I can get to 8k, but it takes so much time, it's not worth it.

I hope the ratio pet page is updated so I can get a better idea of what games to play. (I usually check my favorites myself when they first change.)

I know, right? I'm starting to wonder if dubloon disaster is even worth it to play, the ratio is like .5 something isn't it? Maybe for an end-of-the-day type game, just to get a handful of NP extra. :P

I hope so, too. Otherwise I'm just going to go down the list of like, action games or something and see what good games I can find. :P

Ugh, I hope I can get a smart phone soon-ish. Scenario where I need Neopets but cant have it #1: Puppy's vet appointment (last worm shot, YAY!) tonight, right when the food club match is :P

Woohoo 200k in my shop til after selling that background x3 *cracks hands* now to start my day with a bit of neopoints earning before I have to keep packing lolz!

That was mighty sweet of you Spritzie! Plus the whole set really does make Jet look like a valiant warrior :laughingsmiley:

*high fives goldenlupe* woohoo we on the same boat now ^_^ 1 million in the bank xD

Woohoo 200k in my shop til after selling that background x3 *cracks hands* now to start my day with a bit of neopoints earning before I have to keep packing lolz!

That was mighty sweet of you Spritzie! Plus the whole set really does make Jet look like a valiant warrior :laughingsmiley:

*high fives goldenlupe* woohoo we on the same boat now ^_^ 1 million in the bank xD

Wow!!! Congrats!! :D

haha, have fun packing, too. I hate packing xD

It really was. It totally completed Jet's look! :D

*returns high five* Woohoo! :D Got another 10k on hand right now, so I've earned 30k today, and I haven't done too many games. I wonder if I should buy more stocks.

True true x3 I'm saving up hopefully for more than 5 million to get the Mystery Island Paint Brush or wait until I get around 10 million so whenever I do buy it, I'll have some millions in the bank xD

Yeah...I'm moving to a different college so I have to make sure I pack all the things I want to take with me ^_^

True true x3 I'm saving up hopefully for more than 5 million to get the Mystery Island Paint Brush or wait until I get around 10 million so whenever I do buy it, I'll have some millions in the bank xD

Yeah...I'm moving to a different college so I have to make sure I pack all the things I want to take with me ^_^

Haha, always a good plan. I think that when I finally have enough NP to get a draik egg, I'm not going to bother with having much left over in the bank. For sure enough for Neolodge to last a few days enough to start getting back on my feet with games/dailies/etc.

Oh cool! I think? xD Yeah, forgetting stuff would be a bad thing. xD

--

Do you guys think you could help me think up a name for her when I get the egg/before I hatch? I've got a couple in mind, but I'm sure there's a better one out there, haha.

Do you guys think you could help me think up a name for her when I get the egg/before I hatch? I've got a couple in mind, but I'm sure there's a better one out there, haha.

I have a couple recommendations. First, think of the theme you want. I'm assuming something desert related, since you're painting him desert. So try searching websites on the subject. Maybe sites that list Egyptian gods, or even using a Egyptian name generator, that comes up with random names that often aren't taken. (And keep the name a secret once you decide.)

I have a couple recommendations. First, think of the theme you want. I'm assuming something desert related, since you're painting him desert. So try searching websites on the subject. Maybe sites that list Egyptian gods, or even using a Egyptian name generator, that comes up with random names that often aren't taken. (And keep the name a secret once you decide.)

Hehe, yay! :D

Haha, most likely yeah. Or at least something that's mainly desert, but still OK for something else if I do paint her something else first :P

Ooh.. Good idea! Thanks!

Another semi-OT, but I think I'm tired of Shenkuu for my classic Neohome... I kinda like Meridell (Draik Row, heheheee) and Mystery Island, but Shenkuu, too. Should I keep it because it's one of the more expensive locations, I think?