Draik Lair

Spritzie

I sent you a less expensive water one in case! ^^ The net one. :D The cave one is good too but I figure now you have a spare water one to work with sometime.

Aww thanks but I would feel bad! I'm going to get the underwater background eventually that's 450k on the TP. Just waiting til I start making some more nps again :D

Maybe you can put my background on your aisha. :) I think that would look very pretty too!

I was actually thinking the same thing! That pet is going to be a mara eyrie someday which would look pretty cool too.

He looks amazing Linsta! :D Congrats on getting him painted.

I can't believe they're so expensive now. It'll definitely be awhile before I paint Cryo. I figured I'd be paying around 8 million, since that's what they cost the last time I checked.

The background looks awesome too. :D

Yeah, I've been busy too, lots of schoolwork so I've just been posting here and there lately. ^^

Congrats on your draik Hannah! :D I really love the electric blue color on draiks. I really like niptors so I'm going to go with voting for that.

Levithien looks great! *.* The cavern background does look underwater now that I see it on a maraquan pet. :)

Hey everyone!

I've been on and off Neopets for years and I've always wanted a mutant draik. Does anyone have one and would like to share the process on how you got it? I would guess you can only get them through a morphing potion at the TP, but I wonder if there's an easier less expensive way....

Thankyou!!

There's a couple ways to get a Mutant Draik. The most obvious being the Draik Transmogrification Potion.

If you have an unused Fountain Faerie Quest reward, you can get a Draik (Pirate Draik Eggs are pretty cheap right now) and use the Rainbow Fountain to paint it Mutant.

You can also trade for one or zap a Draik hoping for a Mutant color change. (I don't recommend zapping because there's a super high chance your Draik would change species before you got the color change you wanted.)

Man...I haven't really "neo'd" in a very long time and I finally did yesterday! Played all my favorite games, restocked and thankfully didn't lose my touch since I bought something for around 600 nps and sold it for 54,000 nps, and started to gain more profit since I lost so much of it from that Wheel of Extravagance D:

Congrats Linsta!

Always nice to check up on DL to see more Draiks flying around :3

Hi draik friends! I updated customizations today for St Patrick's Day and thought I'd share.

Freyyr is supposed to be sort of Irish but I don't have too much green/shamrockish stuff since it seems most of that is all NC that I don't seem to have. I think its overall effect is okay but meh, it will only be that way for a week or so anyway.

4.png

Russano is just so super cute, I had to share him too.

4.png

My aisha weighs more than my draik :/. I never knew aishas were so fat!

I always wondered about the neopet weights and heights. My one aisha is 41cm but weighs 104lbs (wow, very fat) and the other is 141cm and weighs 132 lbs.. (so tall o_O). And my draik is 100cm/120 lbs, but in my mind he's this big sea serpent xD

Sorry, kind of random but I was thinking about it while thinking about my draik and reading the posts here xD

I never seem to look at that but looking at mine now, Freyyr is 100cms and 120lbs while baby Russano is 71 cms and 303 lbs, woah there little buddy.

But now I'm curious why is the height in metric and the weight in english units? That kind of bothers me, silly people, pick one measuring system.

I'm thinking of buying it now, but I'm just worried because I know that if I buy NC, I will just want like 10 other things that I don't have money for xD. I want the faerie sparkles and a treasure chest now too =/. Maybe I can find something similar with np though.

I'm thinking of buying it now, but I'm just worried because I know that if I buy NC, I will just want like 10 other things that I don't have money for xD. I want the faerie sparkles and a treasure chest now too =/. Maybe I can find something similar with np though.

I sent you the two np chests. They're not quite as cool as the NC but its to be expected and they were cheap so have fun with that.

^.^ Thank you!

So I think I will buy the background, but I also found a foreground I really want but I don't see it in the NC mall. Is the only way to get it to trade for it now? I have no clue how that works and how to find one :/. It is the Seaweed Bubble Shower Foreground.

Sadly yeah, if it's no longer in the mall then the only way to get one would be to trade for one. You can make a board on the nc mall neoboard and if someone has one they want to trade for they'll tell you what they'd want for it. Most people over there are nice so it won't be too bad if you can find one. Most people trade items for 'gb caps' which are gift box caps that are available to purchase from the mall if you don't have one hanging about, and of course you'd need a gift box to send the item too.

That item may be available as one of the possible items to get from a capsule but even if it is, there is a very tiny possibility that you would actually get the item you wanted.