Draik Lair

Spritzie

thank god i do not believe in the whole: thirtheen is baaaaaaaaaaaad thing :/

i'm looking forward to getting all kinds of new activities to use, like neofriending/mailing, gifting and changing my page to something nice :)

Are all of those Rainbow items from the new Rainbow Wonderclaw? Those are some very colourful wings by the way on Aitvara.

Thanks :D The wings and the shirt are the only items from the Rainbow Wonderclaw. The Rainbow wand is from a Mini-MME last year.

Spritzie that customization looks awesome!!! :D

What are their permanent colors going to be?

I'm not entirely sure, I've been planning on painting Huruto maractite, but I'm really loving the desert color right now. I'll probably paint Douji maraquan.

I'm going to use my FFQ for jelly or chocolate probably. Jelly for Shunten or chocolate for Tsukeko. Or if they come out with eventide or wraith I might just use my FFQ for one of those colors. :) So gotta wait for draik day.

For now I'm just enjoying the cheaper colors. I love the freedom of being able to paint over and often if I want to. I'm not looking forward to painting over my desert color but the maractite customization I have planned looks awesome.

Hey guys what background do you think I should get? I can get one since they're half off this weekend. (I don't buy NC, but I have 100 NC that I won at some time or another and I want to spend it while I can).

Personally I like the neovian night background the best for a general background as it matches many pets ^^

Awesome! The first thing I did was read my Draiks a ton of books. I can't believe they hatch dimwitted.

Eevee - I'm still searching, but there's at least 2 wearable guitars. (3, but one is for Flotsam's only)

inst_autumnguitar.gif Autumn Guitar

mcc_punkguitar.gif Elegant Punk Guitar

Awesome! The first thing I did was read my Draiks a ton of books. I can't believe they hatch dimwitted.

Eevee - I'm still searching, but there's at least 2 wearable guitars. (3, but one is for Flotsam's only)

inst_autumnguitar.gif Autumn Guitar

mcc_punkguitar.gif Elegant Punk Guitar

I've still have many books left, but I'm saving some for IinDigoo. Doesn't matter how much I love my Draik he will always be number 1 :)

I think the Elegant Punk Guitar would suit perfectly! Is it NC or NP?

the autumn guitar is 130K on JN

and the elegant punk guitar is 670K

hope that helps :)

I must inform you that Xelynae, my beloved Chocolate Draik is no longer with us. My account was hacked and he was transferred to another account. Both accounts are now disabled. Someday I know I will start working on a new one (and I'll save the FFQ I fortunately got on my side from him/her), but at the moment I'm just not .. no.

I'm thinking about quitting Neopets. I'm left with a 3 months old side account. Pathethic.

I'm so sorry about your account and your Draik.

Don't give up hope! Work on getting your account back. Since the account with your Draik is frozen, that means it's currently safe and they can't do anything else to it.

What do I have to do, to get it back?

I won't. I took over at my sister's account (which was actually my side at first, then she played a bit and left last year) so I don't have a completely ''noob'' account. I have two of my dreamies that I transferred from my main when I ran out of space & also the Laboratory. So I have something. But I'll have to work on the avatars, trophies, items and neopoints. & a new Draik.

Well at least I have a FFQ left on a side..

You'll need to fill out a ticket for it. There's information on what to do to get your account back at the bottom of our guide HERE. (You would select "Scammed?" for the Issue type then fill out the information as best as you can.)

Will you go for another Chocolate Draik with your FFQ?

I've already send a ticket to the TNT, so they would froze my account. Good thing I was thinking quickly, because from what I saw on my account, when I logged in, was that someone was selling my books in my shop and then staffing the money into the bank. And then 15 min. later the account was frozen. Many items were still in the SDB, and I don't think they were able to move the money yet ..

So I'll wait for their anwser and keep my fingers crossed.

Probably not. It'll take time, until I'll be able to afford the Egg and the item for the FFQ, so I decided to wait for September and Draik day and see what new colours TNT will release :)

And thank you Spritzie & Wembly :) If if weren't fo r TDNF I'd probably give up..

What colors are left that the draik can't be painted yet, other than the new colors of wraith and eventide? (which should both look pretty sweet)

This two & Transparent. I'd probably get a Wrait one or Transparent ..

I'm personally not into transparent, it kind of creeps me out but its nice for people who like that kind of thing. Swamp gas though :sick01: definately not a favorite of mine either, yuck!

8 bit and sketch are usually pretty dumb. And I don't really care about sponge or relic but strawberry and biscuit have the potential to be super cute.

Out of all of those Spritzie mentioned, I'd really like to see a Relic Draik someday. It'd be pretty cool too see a statue-like Draik. Eventide would also be good on a Draik as well.

I'm not sure about all of the other colours mentioned, but I really wouldn't mind seeing a Biscuit Draik someday.

I love the idea of biscuit but to me, the pets that can be painted biscuit look more like a cookie dough. Biscuits are fluffy and delicious and really not what cookie dough looks like. I think I really just like the brush better than the painted version of the pets sadly.