Draik Lair

Spritzie

Zorse, your Shunten is so handsome. :) Congrats, and don't forget to show off your Tsukeko in the future!

And... I finally got the Lab Ray Scientist as a challenger!! I can't believe after over a month of daily refreshing for hours, it only took one visit today to get him to challenge me, haha.

Wish me good luck on turning Zaarya into a girl (that sounds funny)! :D

@zorse: wow, 2 draiks in one night, that's so cool :D

i really like Shuntens customisation, soooo handsome :D

i really wanna see Tsukeko sooon :D

i think a ghost custom is cool, was thinking about it myself ;)

I'm happy to announce that I hatched two new draiks last night- Shunten and Tsukeko!! :D February I'll be able to have all 4 draiks on my main *.*

Spritzie that customization looks great! I love how the blue in the background matches her

Here's Shunten's customization so far, though unfortunately the tree isn't allowing his pirate earring to show up:

2.png

Wow! Congrats on 2 more Draiks. :D They both look awesome. (I peeked at Tsukeko.)

I think I might get another Draik Egg sometime soon-ish, while prices are down. That way, if a new color is released that I love, I'll have a Draik already.

Zorse, your Shunten is so handsome. :) Congrats, and don't forget to show off your Tsukeko in the future! And... I finally got the Lab Ray Scientist as a challenger!! I can't believe after over a month of daily refreshing for hours, it only took one visit today to get him to challenge me, haha. Wish me good luck on turning Zaarya into a girl (that sounds funny)! :D

Congrats! I'm glad you finally got him. I can't believe how stubborn he was. :D She looks great ;)

Thanks guys! I'm so happy to have 4 draiks now :D they're twins hehe. I thought of doing similar names but liked these two names the best. I'm painting them cheap colors to begin with (though I really like the cheaper colors) until I can get them their permanent colors, but I want to work on painting all my unis first.

I'll be moving my favorite unis (including the two on my main) to my side, ilikeunissomuch (LOL the username). That account will have 4 unis on it then I'll also put my other unis on another account together. Eventually once I have all my pets in their permanent spots I'll move NC items around to customize them so Whinny should get her customization back sometime this year.

and congrats on getting the lab challenger! He refuses to challenge me on my main -.- but luckily I have him on my side

blurrz that's so nice to gift your friend a draik egg! :D

Yeah it was a Pirate, pretty cheap too. I'm not sure, I think she'll keep it as a Pirate.. although it is a girl, so she might change it up :)

My Pirate Draik is supposed to get painted Maraquan, but the longer I see her Pirate, the harder time I have wanting to paint her.

Thanks guys! I'm so happy to have 4 draiks now :D they're twins hehe. I thought of doing similar names but liked these two names the best. I'm painting them cheap colors to begin with (though I really like the cheaper colors) until I can get them their permanent colors, but I want to work on painting all my unis first.

What are their permanent colors going to be?

oh wow, it's pretty crowded here :D

i already know the name for my second draik, now to go SAVE for a second draik ;)

@blurzz: awww, that's so nice, i remember my disbelief on neo's b-day and i saw that aethenlynden gave me a draik egg, i was so happy :D

errr, i think water, or baby, and maybe wraith or eventide when they come out :)

as you see, i can't decide -.-"

but i'll have maaaaaannnnnyyyyyyy years before it'll come true (read= i've got no time for money-making)

A Wraith Draik would be wicked awesome! If TNT ever does unleash Wraith Draiks, I'd definitely want my future Draik to be Wraith if I ever do earn a Fountain Faerie Quest (the PBs for those are expensive at the moment).

Same here. That's probably what I'd do as well. (I've been saving my Captive Shadow Wraith petpet that I had planned to give to Aitvara when she was Faerie. It would totally go with the Wraith Draik.)

Hey guys what background do you think I should get? I can get one since they're half off this weekend. (I don't buy NC, but I have 100 NC that I won at some time or another and I want to spend it while I can).

If you don't have any pet specifically in mind, I'd go for the background you like the most. If you like one that much, you find excuses to make your pet's customization match it. (I'd lean toward the winter-y ones, because those are some of my favorites, and they really only have them during winter.)

I traded for a black skirt yesterday. so I updated Aitvara's customization to be very colorful. :D

4.png

Nice. Is that the rainbow smock? It looks really nice. For some reason I thought it would be less form fitting. I really need to get a girl pet so I can start using some skirts and dresses. Maybe another draik? :weird:

Gah! Now I need to start saving and stop spending on the wheel of extravagence.

My lab rat is a girl right now but she's a nimmo and looks creepy in a dress because it looks like she's sitting there with her legs wide open :whofarted: not good.

:D Thanks. Yeah, it's the Rainbow Smock. (It fit differently than I was expecting. I figured it would be like a painter's smock.) I loved how it looked with the skirt when I was playing around of DTI, so after I got the smock from Wonderclaw, I had to get the skirt.

You should definitely go for another Draik as a female pet. They're so much fun. :D

I bought a 5-pack. I think that will probably be it. There's still 2 items I want, but I'll try trading for them, instead. I ended up with 5 of the Bright Rainbow Dresses. (And I didn't even want one.)

5 million is good. :D I don't know what to do. I'm thinking about maybe getting another Draik Egg, and either hatching it, or stashing it until a new color is released that I want. (I'd probably go ahead and hatch.) But then I'd have to start over for the Magicial Krawk Plushie.

Though I'm still debating about my sea account. I like Cryohydra as is, so I'm tempted to just go with the Camo Krawk and keep the Maraquan Grarrl that I'd gotten for my husband. (I originally planned to give the Grarrl to him, and have the Maraquan Draik and Camo Krawk.)

Yeah, I originally planned to focus on getting some draik clothing first but I'm okay with what I've got for now. Then I was going for a morphing potion for Tagg since the lab will NOT give me a Lutari but I'm not sure now. I think be new girl draik would be cool for Freyyr too.

Woah, 5 dress?! That's a lot. I got one too. Guess they're really were a not of them out as prizes.

ooooh, it's almost my birthday :)))))) (the 19th)

let's talk to peopleeee :)

Hey guys what background do you think I should get? I can get one since they're half off this weekend. (I don't buy NC, but I have 100 NC that I won at some time or another and I want to spend it while I can).

i like this one (Neovian Twilight Background) and i think it'll look very good with Psotera:)

If you don't have any pet specifically in mind, I'd go for the background you like the most. If you like one that much, you find excuses to make your pet's customization match it. (I'd lean toward the winter-y ones, because those are some of my favorites, and they really only have them during winter.)

I traded for a black skirt yesterday. so I updated Aitvara's customization to be very colorful. :D

4.png

oh wowieeee :D that's so beautiful ♥♥♥ I TOTALLY LOVE IT :D

Are all of those Rainbow items from the new Rainbow Wonderclaw? Those are some very colourful wings by the way on Aitvara.

Also Lisa, I can't for the moment that you turn 13, about time that you'll be able to access more activities and things to do in Neopia. Hope things go well on that day, too. (: