Draik Lair

Spritzie

Omg That draik is sooooooo cool^^

@the customise wonder: Really?! I'm glad you could save it, and the trade person was so cool^^

Lalalalalala^^ Let's talk^^

Hugs for everyone!! :D Decided to take a break from schoolwork and say hi over here. Man, Neo's changed a lot, hasn't it? Draik eggs are only 6m now, apparently. I might have to go buy another Draik for myself, but I have absolutely no pet goals/ ideas right now. Nor do I have any pet room. xDD Anyone want Mutieren or Recazi? :P

I missed you guys!!! *hugs again* How's it going?

Awesome!! Yay Draik Lair!! :D I should get a Forgotten Shore map so I can try for an egg too, but I only have four pieces xD

Btw, Spritzie, OMG AITVARA IS WATER???? WHAT????? *flails* She looks fantastic, as usual, but wow!!! When did we get water as a color???

Manta, I have tons of spare pieces in my SDB for friends that need them. I have enough for at least 1 complete set. I'll send you all the pieces now. Which ever ones you don't need, you can sell. :D

Yes she is! Water was released on Kyrii Day in August. It was released for Draiks on Draik Day. I used my FFQ quest for her on Draik Day. And thank you. :D

Awww you don't have to do that, you know :D I'll go clear out my invent...I don't think I've touched it in months lol :P

Darn, that must've happened right around my hiatus...I only vaguely remember it xD Do you guys think I should spring for a second Draik?

Awww you don't have to do that, you know :D I'll go clear out my invent...I don't think I've touched it in months lol :P

Darn, that must've happened right around my hiatus...I only vaguely remember it xD Do you guys think I should spring for a second Draik?

I placed them all in a trade for you. :) I NMed you the link. Just offer a junk item. :D

Of course! One can never have enough Draiks.

*shuffles in after who knows how long*

And Spritz!!! You have 14,666 posts! 666 keeps showing up everywhere!

Hi everyone :)

Welcome back Fever. :D How have you been?

I placed them all in a trade for you. :) I NMed you the link. Just offer a junk item. :D

Of course! One can never have enough Draiks.

Welcome back Fever. :D How have you been?

Aloha!! And I've been good! New school, so much work... But it's officially way too cold outside now (it's already snowed a few times :sad01_anim:) so computer stuff, here I come! :) How have you all been?

We had snow right before Halloween; it was pretty sweet :D I love snow but it makes people's joints hurt, so a lot of my arthritic friends don't like it very much :(

Ugh, I wish the price change affected Mutant draiks too, but it seems to have driven the price up even more for transmogs. Guess I need to keep saving...

I've been good. Just busy with life and Neopets.

We've had a few snows too. We got our first snow of the season in early October.

Hey, always awesome :) Have you done much of the Food Club betting lately? I just hit the "jackpot" yesterday finally! (120k NP!)

Yuck!! Ours was just about two weeks ago, but we've had some slushy rain today and a few days ago. Fall is pretty, winter is pretty but I don't like the slushy in-between.

And MANTA! :D Hiya! And wait, what price change say wha?

Ugh, I wish the price change affected Mutant draiks too, but it seems to have driven the price up even more for transmogs. Guess I need to keep saving...

I know. :( The potions seem to be staying high, especially the transmogs, since that's the only way to get a Mutant.

And MANTA! :D Hiya! And wait, what price change say wha?

The new Forgotten Shore daily gives out Pirate Draik Eggs, so prices have dived. I bought a Draik Egg a few weeks ago for 7 million. Liz bought one for just over 6 million last week.

I know. :( The potions seem to be staying high, especially the transmogs, since that's the only way to get a Mutant.

The new Forgotten Shore daily gives out Pirate Draik Eggs, so prices have dived. I bought a Draik Egg a few weeks ago for 7 million. Liz bought one for just over 6 million last week.

Ahhh! That actually does explain a lot, I hopped on the TP the other day and there were super cheap pirate eggs... Then I looked at blue ones and yellow ones and such and they were actually more expensive. Plus it was right when I woke up, which just added to the :bigeyed:

What is this Forgotten Shore daily? Must've been something while I was gone I'm assuming... Maybe it'll bring me close to a draik! xD

Hi there, Fever. :D We've never met, so nice to meet you!

I saw a Draik Egg going on just a little under 6M yesterday on an auction, I wonder if the price will keep deflating? I'm really afraid it'll inflate before I've enough to buy one. :/

There was a site event that resulted in a re-draw of Krawk Island. As a reward, there's a new daily on Krawk Island. (Governor's Mansion) It started giving out Forgotten Shore map pieces. When you complete it, it gives you access to a new daily where you search for prices. HERE is TDN's guide.

The prizes include Draik Eggs. :D

What is this Forgotten Shore daily? Must've been something while I was gone I'm assuming... Maybe it'll bring me close to a draik! xD

The Forgotten Shore daily is a new daily that can be unlocked by collecting all nine pieces of the Forgotten Shore Map, which can be obtained from the Anchor Management daily. The pieces are pretty cheap now in the usershops, buy them if you haven't already. There's a slim chance of getting a Pirate Draik Egg from that daily, but it does happen.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Spritzie.

Hi there, Fever. :D We've never met, so nice to meet you!

I saw a Draik Egg going on just a little under 6M yesterday on an auction, I wonder if the price will keep deflating? I'm really afraid it'll inflate before I've enough to buy one. :/

Hello! :D Nice to meet you too! Liking DL? :)

Ack!! But same, Neo. I've got 2.3ish mil NP at the moment and I'm scrabbling.

By the way - did I tell any of you that over my haitus, someone who apparently retired from NP who had heard of me on TDN actually sent me a Desert Draik Egg. I was, however, stupid and it timed out as I had been offline for longer than it gave me to collect it... Ugh. But it shows that TDN and DL is definitely helpful for that sort of thing!

Edit: Ninja'd by the ninja'd Neoking! I'm definitely gonna try that then! Thanks guys :)

Loving it! xD

What a miss. :( But that's okay, hopefully we'll have enough NPs in time and possibly - the price will keep deflating! Never stop trying. :)

Edit: I'm at 4.4M, still a long way to go too.

Loving it! xD

What a miss. :( But that's okay, hopefully we'll have enough NPs in time and possibly - the price will keep deflating! Never stop trying. :)

Heehee!

Hopefully! Otherwise I just picked up the entire map for a nice price. This shop has I think everything:

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=monkeysbreath