Draik Lair

Spritzie

well, the only LISTED price on the TP is 25 mil, even JN hasn't got a price listen... JN item database

why?

and thnx for the compliment

well, the only LISTED price on the TP is 25 mil, even JN hasn't got a price listen... JN item database

why?

and thnx for the compliment

errrm I have one in SDB

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

ooooh, well... i should advertise on the boards, here, and just wait for offers...

i guess the price is not very reliable, with just 1 price listed

ooooh, well... i should advertise on the boards, here, and just wait for offers...

i guess the price is not very reliable, with just 1 price listed

I'll advertise here and stick it for 5mil lower than the other guy, then see what happens - had someone send me a rude email once for undercutting his prices

I'll advertise here and stick it for 5mil lower than the other guy, then see what happens - had someone send me a rude email once for undercutting his prices

that's so childish, just because you want to give people a nice deal doesn't mean you're trying to annoy them, just report them -_-

i find the neopian economic weird, 25 mil for a BAG?!?!?!

that's so childish, just because you want to give people a nice deal doesn't mean you're trying to annoy them, just report them -_-

i find the neopian economic weird, 25 mil for a BAG?!?!?!

I know, its a weapon of some form , thats about all I know - don't even know if its multiple or single use and once I sell these things I will keep my promise to you :)

had someone send me a rude email once for undercutting his prices

Haha, did you really? I suppose they don't understand capitalism then. What did they expect you to do, charge more than they do so they could sell first :rolleyes_anim: haha, some people are just ridiculous.

I know, its a weapon of some form , thats about all I know - don't even know if its multiple or single use and once I sell these things I will keep my promise to you :)

... yeah ^^

i hope (for you of course, not for me) you'll sell it, you can buy another draik, and everybody wants draiks ^^

*goes to battlepedia*

the battlepedia article says it's not very good, you could try to sell it to people with coconut galleries ^^

I think weapons are whatever (and yes I only say this because I a looser in BD) :) But some do sell for quite well ..

Gosh I'm playing KQ like crazy :mellow: Have to earn some extra NP, since I'll be gone from thursday :yes:

Cute! I was looking at the slog gloves because they look super cute when they're not on anyone but sadly less exciting when on the pets. I guess they would have been better as slorg mittens then gloves.

Freyr is going simple right now with a night under the stars.

4.png

:whistle: I was in the NC Mall, thinking about playing the Wonderclaw game for the new items, and I couldn't help it. I got Aitvara a new BG. :D

Ohhhh - that is a nice bg,

@ lisauntie: pretty sure I promised to get you a draik egg, hopefully some of these thing sell quickly

errrm I have one in SDB

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

*Oh you know, just happen to have a random 25mil item in my SDB. Which is more than some of us can dream off. No big deal.* xD

Cute! I was looking at the slog gloves because they look super cute when they're not on anyone but sadly less exciting when on the pets. I guess they would have been better as slorg mittens then gloves.

4.png

OMG LOVE. <3 I love his name, you know. Freyr.

I saw the Slorg Gloves. I was less than impressed when they were tried on as well.

He looks great! I absolutely love his hat! :D

They do match really well!

I'm probably going to end up hatching my Draik Egg this afternoon. After I get off work at 1pm, I'm going to try to do some name searching and hopefully come up with something I like.

I hope I'll still be here to see it :) Again, playing KQ like crazy, still have few hours.

Urgh and I need to do packing. I hate it .. I always pack & unpack and the pack again because everything has to be perfect. Brr it's so chilly.

Any snow yet, Spritzie? :)

*Oh you know, just happen to have a random 25mil item in my SDB. Which is more than some of us can dream off. No big deal.* xD

Well I stopped playing about 6 years ago on this account and because I didn't ever expect to use it again, i invested all my np at that time into buying items - probably not the smartest move but we all learn (or hopefully) from our mistakes

@ Spritizie I miss snow, I came from the UK to NZ, too hot over here in the summer and it now summer

She'll be more than happy to ship it to you. :D

And me, please! :)

When I left, I just... left. Then came back heh. :)

Much better then what I did then, I suppose I can head to the taupo ski fields or south but its not quite the same as waking up to finding snow or bugs frozen in the tree