Draik Lair

Spritzie

well, i do it because there's something similiar to christmas (with santa claus), it's called sinterklaas (the english name is based on the original myth of saint claus, that's why), and that's on 5 december, so i decided to customise her right now ^^

Thank you :D

You're so close! And hopefully while you're getting the last bit, prices will go down even more.

Play some of the easy NP games, to add to it. On the bottom of the TDN dailies page, we have a bunch of good NP games for the month listed.

Thanks for the support. :)

I sure hope so too. I've been making a lot through my shop, while playing games and running Habi.

But I probably couldn't earn half as much this fast if it wasn't for helpful guides from great sites such as TDN and this forum!

update: alynniae is christmas, for the holidays:

4.png

She looks so precious, Lisa. :wub_anim: And her customization is perfect for the holidays!

i'm glad you two like her, i think it's cool to customise christmas pets ^^

she'll be ghost after the holidays, and she'll be SCAAAAAARYYYYYYYYY ^^

i could customise her as a ghost pirate (that's so cool), or as a restless spirit, but then i need neocash i guess......

i'll try to customise her on dress to impress, i'll post some possibilities :D

edit:

there are difficulties with posting the images here (from dress to impress), it says i may not use that image extension :'(

there are difficulties with posting the images here (from dress to impress), it says i may not use that image extension :'(

If you just post the link we can click and see the image but I agree it is sad that it doesn't allow the image to be easily pasted in here.

yaay, going to post the link when i'm back home, i'm glad you like her current customisation ^^

@irishliz: yay, we give you ideas ^^ :laughingsmiley:

What a coincidence, I thought of owning an RG Uni a few days ago myself, and then I saw this. :laughingsmiley:

Only exception is that I don't own one yet, though I've the pet with the perfect name to morph into my now-top-five dreamies.

But I promised myself not to splurge at all costs until I get myself a Draik Egg. Regardless of how hard it is to resist. :( [/vent, lol]

I <3 Unis! I'm extremely and very horribly torn between Halloween and Maraquan... I love both >_<' Spotted and Island are really growing on me, too. RG unis are too... cartooney type for me.

Hehe. I splurge once in a while but I limit it. I set a goal like "Earn ____ profit today" or something and it kinda works!

i couldn't talk yesterday, so i'm back now ^^

update:

alynniae is christmas, for the holidays:

4.png

@wembly: heya, my count von roo time is 7am/8am so ask me if you feel like ^^

@kasuchii: lucky you, seems like this place is the place for lucky people *pokes aethenlynden*

@queensorchadragon: i want a royalgirl draik too, going to draw one again, for when i've got one, and then enter it in the BC

ahhh, good to be back here ^^

She is so CUTE! :D

Edit: Was bored, played with DtI.. http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/90757

And for halloween: http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/90758

Double Edit: Uber bored and started on Xuquei's customizing plans for once she's RG? http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/90763

but I'm still wondering if I want her RG or just blue. I know it's largely a set but I rather like her customizing now.

I <3 Unis! I'm extremely and very horribly torn between Halloween and Maraquan... I love both >_<' Spotted and Island are really growing on me, too. RG unis are too... cartooney type for me.

Hehe. I splurge once in a while but I limit it. I set a goal like "Earn ____ profit today" or something and it kinda works!

Haha, yeah they are. They reminded me of My Little Pony the first time I see them, and ever since them I've been wanting them. Getting in-touch with my child memories and all-that. :P The other colors you listed are lovely as well!

Great that it works for you! Honestly, I'm just not capable of obeying a limit once I start to spend a single NP though... :3

Hello everyone!

I'm Lizzie and I shall be getting my first draik tomorrow <3

My best friend traded her pea chia for him and said I could have him, bless her.

He's currently desert and I want to repaint him but I don't know what colour... I'm thinking purple or faerie. Leaning towards purple because it's cheaper and I already have quite a few faerie pets.

hey liz (may i call you liz?)

your friend is very generous, because she gave up one of her pets to give you a draik, that's very nice ^^

anyways, welcome to the draik lair, hope you'll be here many times

to your painting question-thingy: i would choose faerie, because it has a nice blue colour, and the wings are just gorgeous (but that's my final goal, after painting my draiks in many different colour, i'm going to paint her into her final colour: faerie), but purple is also nice, i just find it a little boring, but it would be easier to customise i think, because it is 1 colour, so you won't have the problem of something totally fitting the first colour, but not fitting the other, secondary colour. so i can't really help you with this one ;)

to the rest: here are the links to alynniae's possible ghost pet customising (both neocash, so i have to find a way to get some neocash)

the pirate ghost

the spirit of the ball

they're still very basic, so i try to find some gloves for the spirit of the ball one, and maybe a nice foreground for the pirate ghost *is hoping for nice clothes*

Hi Lizzie, welcome to the Draik Lair. :)

Congratulations on getting your first Draik tomorrow! Do show him off to us when he arrives to you. ^-^

And good luck on deciding the perfect color to repaint him!

Welcome to the Draik Lair Lizzie! :)

I'd personally go with Faerie. (That's what my first Draik was supposed to be, before they released Water and I changed my mind.) I found Faerie Draiks to be easy to customize.

Lisa: Those are very nice! The first one is my favorite. It really fits the theme nicely. (I was hoping I'd have one of the NC items you needed, but I don't.)

Haha, yeah they are. They reminded me of My Little Pony the first time I see them, and ever since them I've been wanting them. Getting in-touch with my child memories and all-that. :P The other colors you listed are lovely as well!

Great that it works for you! Honestly, I'm just not capable of obeying a limit once I start to spend a single NP though... :3

Baha. SOME My Little Ponies hehe. But why ty :D I'm thinking no on Maraquan just because I'm not sure how customisable they are...

Hah! That's like me in real life though occasionally. Black Friday was terrible.

Hello everyone!

I'm Lizzie and I shall be getting my first draik tomorrow <3

My best friend traded her pea chia for him and said I could have him, bless her.

He's currently desert and I want to repaint him but I don't know what colour... I'm thinking purple or faerie. Leaning towards purple because it's cheaper and I already have quite a few faerie pets.

Lucky lucky! And welcome to Draik Lair :)

Such a good friend! That must be exciting!

Thank you everyone!

Yeah, you can call me Liz if you'd like :)

I went with purple in the end. I do love faerie draiks but I didn't want to overload on the faerie pets because I already have two faerie pets on my main and two on my side. Plus, as someone mentioned, purple is easier to customise.

He is now a she aswell because all my clothes seem to suit girls more.

I'll post a picture once I figure out how!

I'll post a picture once I figure out how!

Congrats on your Draik! To get the picture, go to your userlookup, and right click on the image and get the URL. (In Chrome, you can copy the image URL from the drop down.) Then you just paste that into image tags, or use the little button 2 to the right of the smiley button on the posts. (It's a Polaroid symbol.)

Congrats on your Draik! To get the picture, go to your userlookup, and right click on the image and get the URL. (In Chrome, you can copy the image URL from the drop down.) Then you just paste that into image tags, or use the little button 2 to the right of the smiley button on the posts. (It's a Polaroid symbol.)

Aha! Thank you! In that case, here is my lovely new draik :)

2.png