Draik Lair

Spritzie

OH my *** GARGLES in shock***

Decided to use a normal golden nerkmin for the avatar

You have won 1,083 NP, and it looks like the vending machine is out of food... a paint brush falls out!

Wraith Paint Brush

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Alien Aisha' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

What do I do?!

Wow! That's absolutely amazing! :D Do you really like the Wraith color? If you do, I'd say keep it. Put it in your SDB until it's released for the pet you want. :)

If not, then sell it. It's got to be worth quite a bit right now.

OH my *** GARGLES in shock***

Decided to use a normal golden nerkmin for the avatar

You have won 1,083 NP, and it looks like the vending machine is out of food... a paint brush falls out!

Wraith Paint Brush

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Alien Aisha' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

What do I do?!

seems like karma likes you, because you always give, and you get back what you give, you deserve it girl :D

whatcha going to do with it? paint, wait or sell??

tell me when you decided :D

A Wraith Paint Brush?? :O NIIIIIIICE!!!

It's worth a lot now but who knows if it'll deflate around next year and who knows when TNT will give us more Wraith options.

I decided to customize a little on my main pets for the season...almost makes me wish Uvertira was on my main so that he can wear my Christmas things ^^;

4.png4.png

My little girl can't wait for the presents to pile up it seems and Uvertira is wearing his Caroler's outfit from last year :laughingsmiley:

I should find him a new background =/

i think i'm going to spends some money on new wearables for my pets, they deserve good clothes :D

i think i'll go to dress to impress and i'll show you which wearables i'm going to buy :DDD

I just spent 13k on the stupid lever of doom, still no avie.

Also totally unrelated but the lab on my side turned Bengii Maraquan today. I'm not sure if I like it or not. I really like his name though. I'm not sure if I should keep him like this and maybe trade him eventually for something nifty of just keep zapping. Thoughts?

4.png

i should advertise him on the neoboards, you could get some nice pets for him :D

So at November 30th, 5PM NST - I've finally hatched my Draik Egg!

I kept in mind that I wanted a girl, and when I was searching for the perfect name, I saw one that I instantly fell in love with.

And here he is... Zaarya:

MyDraik.png

As I've pointed out, my Draik turns out to male (deja vu, huh Lisa? xD). I want to turn him into female, but unfortunately I don't have the Mad Scientist as a BD challenger.

Anyway, sorry for introducing him so late. I've been wanting to show him off since the second he hatched, but life has been pretty busy and got in the way.

P.S. Spritzie, if you put Zaarya on the first page, could you add "Lina" instead of "Neo_Girl" please? Thank you! ^_^

He's gorgeous! :D I'll add him to the first page with Lina. :)

Also, if you'd like, I can send my lab pet to my side account, and battle the scientist for you, until he's female, then transfer back. :)

I'll get my lab pet transferred right now, and you can transfer it anytime after that tonight. That way, I can get her back to you in a few hours when the new NST day starts.

EDIT: I've transferred my lab pet, so I have an empty slot. Anytime you're ready. :)

That's a good idea! I'm trying to come up with a better way to list the Draiks. Since there's so many, the way they're listed now makes scrolling kind of obnoxious. I'm thinking of maybe making a pet page with all of the info, and linking to it. (And maybe just showing the pictures on the first page.)

I think that's what I'll do. I'll pick one of my pets on a side account that never gets moved anywhere, and I'll start working on a pet page to suit our needs.

I'll list name, gender, owner's name, a larger image of the Draik, as well as a link to their lookup.

If anyone has any other suggestions, let me know :D

OOOOOOHHHH all your draikies are so pretty! Me wants! :laughingsmiley:

I want to buy and hatch a draik egg too, but I haven't exactly decided on the perfect name yet (well I do know what the perfect name would be but of course that one is already taken :P ). Also, I also figured it might be best to get my customization together first. Too bad 2 NC items (gift of a single rose and winter rose foreground) are retired and I don't know anything about NC trading! :sad02: :rolleyes_anim:

Well if you ever have any questions about Draiks, Customization, or just about anything on Neopets then feel free to ask ^^

We may not be a guild but we're a fun group of people that love Draiks and we help encourage others to obtain their own :3

@Spritzie - I think that's a wonderful idea! Sure would be easier to keep track on :laughingsmiley:

Well if you ever have any questions about Draiks, Customization, or just about anything on Neopets then feel free to ask ^^

We may not be a guild but we're a fun group of people that love Draiks and we help encourage others to obtain their own :3

@Spritzie - I think that's a wonderful idea! Sure would be easier to keep track on :laughingsmiley:

Thank you! ^^

I do have a question, actually. how do I go about offering on an item? i know I should not offer my paper lantern staff on a green capsule :P but I don't want to insult anyone, nor do I want to over offer....

I hate bidding! LOL

If you ever have questions on how much an NC item is "worth" then the NC Mall boards are the best to ask! There's a lot of traders there that know what their doing and you can always go to them for NC prices.

I know a lot of people that really want that staff so you might want to be extra sure on its value :O

You can start by checking what their wishlists are. A lot of traders have wishlists available on a petpage or gallery so having an item they want will make them aim for you more, especially if it's a top priority item.

You can also start your own board and offer anything you want to trade away for items you do want :3 Like earlier I had this old shirt from a capsule and I traded it for some nice wings!

http://www.neopets.com/~Violadusk

I wish this was updated more but some articles are still on there for more info.

Yes, I know that it is worth alot. ;) I am thinking I want to save it for when I find something really special. :)

thank you for the link by the way. ^_^

OK, I just made an offer to someone who had both UFT. I offered my queen of hearts dress and healing springs foreground for their gift of a single rose and winter rose foreground. Do you guys think this would be a good trade? :)